What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

buddy murphy

alien

Referee
speaking of aussies, emma has gone back to wwe nxt for some reason. hopefully she wins the nxt divas championship

Misanthrope

Staff member
I had no idea he was Australian until I saw the match. Was certainly a shock to see a rather generic tag team win the titles, but good to see an Aussie getting some gold.

Emma was just wasted in the top tier. They had no plan as to how to use her when they brought her up.

mackdadday

Juniors
Have seen him wrestle half a dozen times as part of the tag team and really have no idea why theyve put the title on them. They did zero signature moves and have been jobbers till now. The only thing i can imagine is that theyre thinking Carlisto up to the main roster and there was no other real stand out tag team.

redvscotty

First Grade
To be fair, they have zero use for any of the Divas at the moment. Total Divas ruins the entire concept of the Divas division (not that they have tried hard with it lately anyway).

Was happy to see the Aussie win the title but as said above, pretty generic. Still waiting to see what comes for Enzo/Big Cass!