What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

bulldog joke!!!

knights fanatic

Juniors
bulldogs coach steve folkes hears of a new young leaguie who lives in bosnia. folkes catches a plane to war torn bosnia and tracks down the young prodigy. he risks life and limb dodging bombs and bullets but finally locates the boy and convinces him to move to OZ. The boy plays all the trial matches and gets picked for the 1st grade squad on the bench. 10 mins into the match big willie is down and folkes turns to the boy and says"this is it son ..show us wat you got. The boy makes the greatest debut in NRL history. Scores 3 tries makes 50 tackles and 38 hit-ups. after the match Folkes tells the squad that he is a model player and turns to the boy and says" go ring your mum and tell her what you did today".Mum he says "guess what i did today" his mum replies "i dont care what you did today...ill tell you what happened here". Your dad was murdered, our house torched, the car blown up, your sister was raped, and your brother was abducted. "I feel responsible for what happened" said the boy."So you should be.If it wasnt for you. we wouldnt have moved to bankstown".:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
A guy walks into a bar with 2 black eyes,
the bartender asks him 'what happened mate, did you get into a blue?'
the guys says 'nah mate, my dads a panda bear'

Latest posts