What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bulldogs Army Copping Bad Press In NZ

ozbash

Referee
the media are full of the stories regarding the exploits of the dogs army over here.. on radio sport they had steve price saying he hoped things didnt get out of hand at the game..

media here are talking of rioting should the dogs get beaten.. :roll:

far out, hope the idiot element dont shag up what should be a ripper of a game.........

slippery eel

Juniors
wheres this game being played?. Cause Im telling you.... Kiwis are generally pretty cool but you dont want to piss them off. Could be a battle between lebanese and Kiwis in the crowd. :shock:

Terminator

First Grade
The maoris could do everyone a favour, nothing against your team, but your Bulldog army are a pack of gutless mongrels.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
I've though about this scenario before and if the Dogs fans have half a brain between them all they're gonna keep themselves to themselves on saturday afternoon. Go to any Warriors game in Sydney and take a look at a lot at the Warriors supporters. I doubt you'd want to to go toe to toe with many of them, although unlike the dog army clowns, they don't start trouble.
I'll be there anyway, and I'll be in my warriors jersey as usual.

Terminator

First Grade
SpaceMonkey said:
I've though about this scenario before and if the Dogs fans have half a brain between them all they're gonna keep themselves to themselves on saturday afternoon. Go to any Warriors game in Sydney and take a look at a lot at the Warriors supporters. I doubt you'd want to to go toe to toe with many of them, although unlike the dog army clowns, they don't start trouble.

Good luck SpaceMonkey, I'm sure you can handle yourself with the clowns.

I have to admit that I'm guilty of sort of hoping in a perverse kind of way that the boys with the dumb haircuts will be silly enough to have a go at the Maoris, no one would miss the stupid bastards.

Anonymous

Juniors
terminator007 said:
SpaceMonkey said:

Good luck SpaceMonkey, I'm sure you can handle yourself with the clowns.

I have to admit that I'm guilty of sort of hoping in a perverse kind of way that the boys with the dumb haircuts will be silly enough to have a go at the Maoris, no one would miss the stupid bastards.
the cocktop hair cuts? :roll: what were they thinking?

Moffo

Referee
I doubt the 'stupid' element in our crowd would go the Kiwi fans. If they do, it'll be one huge brawl, that is assured :cry:

I know when i went to the game 2wks ago, there was a fight, but it was between dogs fans!

Space mate, good luck to your team. At this stage, im going to struggle to be able to get out there :cry: But just as an honest word of warning, a lot of these guys hunt in big packs, and the security at the ground is still crap. So in other words, just take care mate :)

Cheers,
Moffo

AliN

Live Update Team
Have fun Spacie,

I'm sure you'll enjoy the action both on and off the field 8)

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Moffo said:
Space mate, good luck to your team. At this stage, im going to struggle to be able to get out there :cry: But just as an honest word of warning, a lot of these guys hunt in big packs, and the security at the ground is still crap. So in other words, just take care mate :)

Cheers,
Moffo
Cheers Moff, and don't worry, I'm not stupid, I'll be making sure I'm standing next to a pack of BIG maori/islander boys during the match!!

Moffo

Referee
SpaceMonkey said:
Moffo said:

Cheers,
Moffo
Cheers Moff, and don't worry, I'm not stupid, I'll be making sure I'm standing next to a pack of BIG maori/islander boys during the match!!

lol, way to go mate, toughest buggers in the world some of those maori/islander guys. I used to play alongside one in a footy team, he was only short, but shit he could tackle anyone. Tough as nails.

It'd be the biggest shitfight of all time if the Maoris and the 'tough' Lebanese guys went at it. While the Maoris would have the advantage in strength, the 'tough' lebanese wouldn't back down if they were in a large group. Id fear for the security, thats all i can say!

Cheers,
Moffo

slippery eel

Juniors
I'd back the Maoris!. Kiwis you dont want to mess with...... as for lebanese..... they're gutless one on one.... Kiwis aren't.

Terminator

First Grade
True, thats why they always walk around in numbers because their nothing but chickenshit by themselves.

RifRaf

Juniors
They'll only try it on if they out number them, piss weak pack mentality they never fight one on one gutless peices of crap.....

Terminator

First Grade
A lebanese and an Aussie get in the ring together, when the lebanese manager calls the fight off, why the Aussies asked?
Because its 1 on 1 he said. :lol:

ELIZABETH

Juniors
i cant believe the hostility their is against the lebanese supporters :shock: simon woolford had a bottle thrown at him whilst walking off the field, oh yeh blame the bulldogs army which happens to be situated on the other side of the freakin field!!

ozbash

Referee
hang on lizzy, this thread wasnt started as an attack on lebanon, more just a warning about the dogs army..

you will find most kiwis wouldnt give a stuff if they were black,white or brindle....

you will also find that the threat of idiot trouble makers would probably sell a few more tickets to kiwis :lol:

steve mortimer said on radio today that there would be zero tolerance to any trouble involving anyone at the game..thats ok by me.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
ozbash said:
you will also find that the threat of idiot trouble makers would probably sell a few more tickets to kiwis :lol:
I thought exactly the same thing mate! :lol: :lol:

Latest posts