What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bulldogs Confirmed Signings & Contract News

stevesonthebay

Juniors
well if he becomes a hit next year and didn't sign him up he may get 350k plus elsewhere so maybe its a good investment. cap has gone up nrl have had big cash injection and players are expecting more nowadays. small fry now that Thurston is a million $ player.

stevesonthebay

Juniors
yes more good news. now we have signed Eastwood, tolman, Reynolds. barba confirms hes staying. just need to get a good 1/2 now.

Aragorn

First Grade
Just heard Matt Elliot say on radio Trent hodkinson is not being released next year ie Doggies keeping him, while Keatings is a free man.

anyone else hear this?

Packy

Bench
Yeah I dunno how i feel about this. I love Marty and really wanted to see him kick on to the player we know he is capable of being but he wasn't getting a chance and had lots of talent in front and coming up behind him.

Absolute champion bloke too so I wish him all the best at the Tig Togs.

Bulldog Force

Referee
Yeah I dunno how i feel about this. I love Marty and really wanted to see him kick on to the player we know he is capable of being but he wasn't getting a chance and had lots of talent in front and coming up behind him.

Absolute champion bloke too so I wish him all the best at the Tig Togs.
Seriously... why did we let him go and sign Klemmer for 3 years? If this is some ploy to make cap space for Folau, I'll be bloody pissed off!

MatthewA

Juniors
Klemmer is better than Marty.

I've known Marty for many years and he's a great bloke with a partner and young daughter. He has to do what he has to do for his family. It's clear he wasn't going to get a look in at the 'Dogs.

He has Tolman, Kasiano, Graham, Klemmer etc ahead of him and plenty more coming through like Ese'ese and Perrett who are just as good as Marty was at that level (in the 20s)

He'll get a regular gig at the Tigers on decent money so I say it's a great move for both clubs.

Grapple

Bench
Yeah happy for Marty. Deserves more playing time and I think Wests type of attacking structure will showcase his skills more. Good on him and I hope he kills it at Wests.

Bulldog Force

Referee
^ That's true. The tall Queenslander was one of the 12 unwanted Eels. He signed for 2 years. Story in today's Sun Herald, sport section.