What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bulldogs Confirmed Signings & Contract News

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Didnt 'Uddersfield get Brett Hodgeson?
Will be weird seeing the dogs without Patten but even from a Warrior fan POV, he deserves a contract to beef up his bank a/c

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
This looks like manufactured news to me, deliberately designed to unsettle the team. Bobcat was interviewed yesterday on FSN and said he'd not received any offers.

IanG

Coach
Just heard on The Continuous Call Team show that Ryan Tandy had been released by the Melbourne Storm and has been signed by the Bulldogs. Effective immediately

ByRd

First Grade
Wow, so original. Also, this signing doesnt really inspire me, the guy is solid but nothing better then the guys we have.

Evenflow

Bench
Wow, so original. Also, this signing doesnt really inspire me, the guy is solid but nothing better then the guys we have.

It might not be original but when you decide go with a such ridiculous marketing ploy no matter what the reason for it you have to be fully prepared to cop the flack and ridicule when it comes back to bite you on the arse. Just like St Merge printing up the premiers t-shirts no matter how much they tried to deny it. With Turner, Tolman, Tandy all signed and from all reports Blair and Lima in your sights you'll be known as the Bullstorm soon enough :oops:

DC_fan

Coach
Didn't think think much of him when he was with us at Souths. Didn't think much of him while he was with the Storm.

Sp dogs fans shouldn't expect much from him.

MatthewA

Juniors
Good god this bred not bought crap is so old. Get over it.

Solid signing and with the forward injuries we've had he'll just add depth.

Bulldog Force

Referee
Bred not bought.
If you don't mind me asking, what's with your current anti-Bulldogs sentiments? You will NOT win any argument against the Bulldogs in this forum. I've told you before that if you want a pro-Tigers/Farah argument or whatever, do it in your own forum. If you want to know how serious we are, go and ask some Dragons fans - they've been trying to pull this same 'bred not bought' crap on us for some time now, and I will not stand for it much longer. I'm only telling you this for your own good.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
It was created two years ago to sell some t-shirts by the previous administration of the club - the same administration that set-up the situation for SBW to walk out and drove us to the wooden spoon.

Either way, every club buys and signs players so it's rather funny every time I see it posted.

If you don't mind me asking, what's with your current anti-Bulldogs sentiments? You will NOT win any argument against the Bulldogs in this forum. I've told you before that if you want a pro-Tigers/Farah argument or whatever, do it in your own forum. If you want to know how serious we are, go and ask some Dragons fans - they've been trying to pull this same 'bred not bought' crap on us for some time now, and I will not stand for it much longer. I'm only telling you this for your own good.

I don't have anything against the Dogs, don't mind them at all as a team, I just like having a chuckle at the old bred not bought slogan which obviously doesn't hold true for the Dogs since almost a complete 180 has happened.