What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bulldogs Finals Record

slippery eel

Juniors
Dogs Of War said:
quite possibly :cry: , hopefully that'll all change this weekend!

It could be the weekend for revenge!. Remember in 99 when Stuart kicked straight to a Storm player who ran 90 metres to win the game. 8)

Dogs Of War

Coach
My mates noticed a simple fact the other day, I have not been to any finals match where the bulldogs won.

GF 1998 lost
Vs Melb 1999 lost
Vs Saints 2001 lost
Vs Sharks 2001 lost
Vs Warriors 2003 lost

So I decided not to attend any more games (though I do have a grand final ticket, and I will go to that if the Dogs make it or here comes ebay!)

JK

Dogs Of War said:
My mates noticed a simple fact the other day, I have not been to any finals match where the bulldogs won.

GF 1998 lost
Vs Melb 1999 lost
Vs Saints 2001 lost
Vs Sharks 2001 lost
Vs Warriors 2003 lost

So I decided not to attend any more games (though I do have a grand final ticket, and I will go to that if the Dogs make it or here comes ebay!)

Still go! The drought is bound to break and the Bulldogs need EVERY fan they can muster next weekend!

EVERY BULLDOGS FAN IN SYDNEY SHOULD BE THERE!!!

THough they won't :cry:

RifRaf

Juniors
Stick it on Ebay now Dogs, there's no chance, they really suck, no heart... Do yourself a favour mate and put yourself out of your mysery.... www.ebay.com.au. Gee they sucked bad... What did they bring Aspasta back for! His postional play was crap... I wish I had more abuse for you but they sucked so bad it's almost taken the fun out of it.....

Dogs Of War

Coach
RifRaf said:
Stick it on Ebay now Dogs, there's no chance, they really suck, no heart... Do yourself a favour mate and put yourself out of your mysery.... www.ebay.com.au. Gee they sucked bad... What did they bring Aspasta back for! His postional play was crap... I wish I had more abuse for you but they sucked so bad it's almost taken the fun out of it.....

I have to admit anasta was bad, I reckon we stick with thurston at 5/8 and at least he looks dangerous with the ball.

RifRaf

Juniors
I can't believe they brought anasta back after 5 weeks out without even having thurston in the side... Bad move Folkes.... I was saying that to my mate before the match and he (Dirty stinking dog fan like you lot) and he was going how Anasta was a champ and would stand up.... Dream on at best this year he's been average how was 5 weeks out going to help him? Thurston may not be much of a playmaker but he's far better with the ball in hand... Let Sherwin do the plays....

Dogs Of War

Coach
And worse still was glen hughes being named, it was obvious that if anasta wasn't up to it that they where going to play hughes their, otherwise they could use him in the forwards, but it was a big gamble which they lost. I say put our money of thurston for the rest of the year, stuff anasta.

RifRaf

Juniors
I hope for your sake they do bring him back but they Anasta so I doubt it. They should at least have Thurston on the bench as an impact player late in the halves... Crazy not too..

Dogs Of War

Coach
RifRaf said:
I hope for your sake they do bring him back but they Anasta so I doubt it. They should at least have Thurston on the bench as an impact player late in the halves... Crazy not too..

Agreed. Mason and thurston coming on as the forwards start to tire, IMPACT plus!

Latest posts