What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bulldogs getting all the decisions..

boxa777

Coach
It was bound to happen sooner or later.. In their attempts to appease the floods of tears down Belmore way the referees have taken it upon themselves to give the doggies every opportunity they can to win football games that they shouldn't..

Tonight Tonga knocks it backwards, gets ruled a knock on. Dogs score straight after through a try to Josh Morris (seeya in 2011 homeboy) where the momentum stopped more times than the amount of smiley faces our good friend Ooohwet adds in his seething posts down Kogarah way.

Then Tonga scores a try but it is ruled obstruction due to (will the real MilkMAN please stand up, please stand up) Kimmorley diving backwards at an acute angle whilst at the same time screaming hysterically. Bloody garden gnomes, such a waste of space.

Then the Byson Goodwin scores after a knock on from the Cowboys kick that wasn't checked..

Tonight was just the start of it. With any luck, we might get a blog on this next week sometime.

PS. Did anyone notice all those Belmoric juniors out there.. Some did seem bought though.

Last edited:

andrew123

Juniors
so we are milkmen, salary cap cheats, getting sh*t for the old 'bred not bought, now the ref's are on our side

mehhh, still 2nd on the table, lovin it
:sarcasm:

butchmcdick

Immortal
Mate I am a Cowboys fan and we played like sh*t.

WE missed 29 tackles and didn't complete 22 of our sets.

The ref didn't kick out on the full or drop the ball or pass the ball forward.

Full credit to the dogs in what was a pretty boring match apart from all the head knocks.

Mate I am a Cowboys fan and we played like sh*t.

WE missed 29 tackles and didn't complete 22 of our sets.

The ref didn't kick out on the full or drop the ball or pass the ball forward.

Full credit to the dogs in what was a pretty boring match apart from all the head knocks.

Agree...you played like crap.

jpaciocco91

Juniors
Ennis and Big Bad BK are the real milkmen, Soward is a fake milkman.
Ouwetiweti and his cult also engage in the delivery of dairy products.

Jono1987

Juniors
What are you talking about? That had to be the most courageous performance of the year from any team. They lost Hickey early, Hodgson not long after. No Hannant or Pattern. Were able to win in North Queensland...a very, very tough place to win.

Bulldogs should be the premiership favourites without a doubt.

maestro1

Bench
so we are milkmen, salary cap cheats, getting sh*t for the old 'bred not bought, now the ref's are on our side

mehhh, still 2nd on the table, lovin it
:sarcasm:

...and we are getting accused of not promoting the game, getting all the calls, allegedly being too cocky, getting preferential treatment at judiciary.....and we are still coming FIRST....suck it up princess. Compared to us the you are the media darlings/favourites.

Read todays Telecrap and you'll see we have made the big time three days running and all the stories over the three days have all been negative.

We have had no off field dramas, have played a great brand of tough footy all year with consistency, best for and against (by 130 approx.), most points for coming into the round, Least points against, Leading pointscorer, lequal eading tryscorer coming into the round, leading goal kicker, heaps of charity work, helping our opposition with massive crowds, helping fox and Nine draw in massive viewing numbers, over 10,000 members, increased sponsors and merchandising (we've sold out of jumpers and need to make more) and all the league and the media want to do is kick us and try and put pressure on us..............I say F*ck 'em. No coincidence that it is a Canterbury boy leading the media hate campaign......that Phelps w*nker is a two-bit hack.

maestro1

Bench
Agree...you played like crap.

But the 7 1 penalty count at the 60 minute mark was crucial
The 4 forward passes werealso a big help. That is 11 extra sets. if you had lost, I'd be questioning your ability.

Sure the passes were forward, one VERy forward and the other 3 were the type that usually are allowed to play on..............

It was a good tough win by the dogs, but don't expect 11 extra possessions against Manly, Storm, Parra or the dragons....

ByRd

First Grade
...and we are getting accused of not promoting the game, getting all the calls, allegedly being too cocky, getting preferential treatment at judiciary.....and we are still coming FIRST....suck it up princess. Compared to us the you are the media darlings/favourites.

Read todays Telecrap and you'll see we have made the big time three days running and all the stories over the three days have all been negative.

We have had no off field dramas, have played a great brand of tough footy all year with consistency, best for and against (by 130 approx.), most points for coming into the round, Least points against, Leading pointscorer, lequal eading tryscorer coming into the round, leading goal kicker, heaps of charity work, helping our opposition with massive crowds, helping fox and Nine draw in massive viewing numbers, over 10,000 members, increased sponsors and merchandising (we've sold out of jumpers and need to make more) and all the league and the media want to do is kick us and try and put pressure on us..............I say F*ck 'em. No coincidence that it is a Canterbury boy leading the media hate campaign......that Phelps w*nker is a two-bit hack.
:lol::lol:

andrew123

Juniors

did i ever even sh*t talk ur team?

dragons are playin great footy atm and are good off the field

so before u get all defensive, read my first post, where i say no matter how many other people say that the bulldogs are cheats, we are still in 2nd place so they can complain all they want

I don't like the Dogs, but they deserved that win. Not one mention of Thurston's try, despite JT throwing a gridiron pass to Webb.

Latest posts