What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bulldogs have amazingly found some money for Natt Miles, and to re-sign Grimaldy...

hrundi99

First Grade
He stated that he wanted to stay at the Dogs, and they're offering him a 4 year contract, so I'd say the money isn't necessarily huge.

raidersforme

Juniors
It's on a sliding scale where the majority of money is paid in years 3 and 4

Who do they think they will loose in two years

[furrycat]

Coach
Fishing here Chook?

By the way, any rugby league fan knows it is Nate MYLES.
Need better bait Chook. Then again, look who is in 14th this year :lol:

Johns Magic

Referee
Asotasi's a big loss, I'll cop that. Nothing suspicious going on here at all, just petty jealousy.

borat

Bench
Of course the Roosters could consider developing their own talent. Just a thought.

The Preacher

First Grade
We've more or less done the same thing at the Dragons, Chook, and if there is a problem it will be detected, as it has with numerous clubs in the past couple of years.
Are you looking for an angle, or just angling for a bite from the Dogs brigade??:-k

wittyfan

Referee
Johns Magic said:
Asotasi's a big loss, I'll cop that. Nothing suspicious going on here at all, just petty jealousy.

Petty jealousy and cheap trolling from Chook.

The Colonel

Immortal
Preparing for life after O'Meley who will undoubtedly be on Mason and Williams money next season particularly if Asotasi can pick up the dollars he has. Good long term investment.

[furrycat]

Coach
5 Internationals? Am I forgetting someone? :-S

Mason
O'Meley
Ryan
Williams

That would be 4 in the forward pack.

Myles isn't an international

Asotasi isn't a Bulldog for 2007 and beyond.

:roll:

The Colonel

Immortal
The other problem Chook may have is that he can't cop the fact that a player will sign for less money to stay at their original club rather than the lesser amount that always attracts players to the Roosters.

The Preacher

First Grade
The Colonel said:
The other problem Chook may have is that he can't cop the fact that a player will sign for less money to stay at their original club rather than the lesser amount that always attracts players to the Roosters.

The Bondi Transit Lounge.:crazy:

Chook

First Grade
It doesn’t strike anyone else as odd the dogs cry poor and then amazingly come up with funds to make an offer as well as sign new players and re-sign old ones??

Sorry, my apologises, I thought this forum existed to question the questionable.

Maybe that applies to only certain clubs eh?

Chook.

Johns Magic

Referee
Who have they signed? Millard? Isn't that all?

They never specified as to how much they were offering Myles.

borat

Bench
Chook said:
It doesn’t strike anyone else as odd the dogs cry poor and then amazingly come up with funds to make an offer as well as sign new players and re-sign old ones??

Sorry, my apologises, I thought this forum existed to question the questionable.

Maybe that applies to only certain clubs eh?

Chook.

Your argument might hold some wieght if it wasn't that your own club is desperately trying to poach him.

The article in SMH said the offer was heavily weighted in the final years of the contract which would back up The Colonel's earlier post that the dogs maybe planning for the possible departure of O'Meley next year.

Saint 60

Juniors
Nah read somewhere that OMeley aint on big quids...which comes up in 2007..
the article said he will be going for money next contract...

maybe more paper rubbish but eh