What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bulldogs line-up in 2009

cb4

First Grade
the only team i would wish kimmorley on is souths
or castleford in the esl
other than that, no, i wouldnt wish him on anyone

jimmythehand

Juniors
i'd wish him on the bulldogs. He's a thousand times better than any other half we've got and will give our team some much needed direction.

Now Trent Barrett, I wouldn't wish him on any team.

And a Dragons team - I wouldn't wish that on any supporter.

cb4

First Grade
he will give hannat direction alright, inside hospital pass
he will give you a sh*t kick made too look good coz he caheses it, not hard to chase a ball 30 m
he will be nuffin for you

Dragon-4-Lyf

Juniors
lololol, lots of tension there boys..... lol,as for the comment bout morris scoring the winning try, hope he misses the entire year with injury.... lol sorry guys, but if that happens, he scores against us, we will riot.....

hahahahahahaha

Jasdragon

Juniors
lololol, lots of tension there boys..... lol,as for the comment bout morris scoring the winning try, hope he misses the entire year with injury.... lol sorry guys, but if that happens, he scores against us, we will riot.....

hahahahahahaha

Dragons fans don't riot! We leave that to Bulldogs fans on multicultural days! :D

cb4

First Grade
even tho it was a terrible look for the game, i loved seeing your fans smash the roosters supporters

dogz08

First Grade
even tho it was a terrible look for the game, i loved seeing your fans smash the roosters supporters

I think it was after the Tigers game in 2006... the Roosters one was in 2004 when they smashed us 35-0 no wonder lol... but you can't blame it all on the dogs fans, with the Roosters fans being racist..

Bulldog Force

Referee
There's a lot of debate from many people, with many new signings, of just how the team line-up will look to begin the '09 season. There is plenty of depth and plenty of positions to fill. Let's see what everyone has in mind.

My Team:

1. Luke Patten
2. Hazem El Masri
3. Josh Morris
4. Jamal Idris
5. Matt Utai
6. Ben Barba
7. Brett Kimmorley
8. Ben Hannant
9. Michael Ennis
10. Jarrad Hickey
11. Lee Te Maari
12. Andrew Ryan ©
13. Nick Kouparitsas
INTERCHANGE
14. John Kite
15. Danny Williams
16. Aaron Groom
17. Conrad Ta'akimoeaka

Bulldog Force

Referee
i noticed no armit, is that based on him joining the sharks?
Not really because nothing has come off that rumour yet. I just think the 3 young forwards I named off the bench have long and promising futures in front of them. It's not taking anything away from Armit though - he's a great player. If we sign David Stagg, you might notice a change to that squad.