What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bulldogs line-up in 2009

cb4

First Grade
yeh i have been waiting for confirmation on another forward we dont need lol

cb4

First Grade
You're right, Josh Morris and Jamal Idris are terrible :sarcasm:

:roll:

timmah please read again, bulldogs force said that WE meaning the sharks have a decent side

to which i replied minus a decent centre, i didnt bag yours champ!

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
You never almost got banned, so I don't know where you got that from. There was just a simple request to keep the trolling to a minimum or suffer the consequences. :)

love my saints

Juniors
Not really because nothing has come off that rumour yet. I just think the 3 young forwards I named off the bench have long and promising futures in front of them. It's not taking anything away from Armit though - he's a great player. If we sign David Stagg, you might notice a change to that squad.

i f you guys get stagg that would be aexcellent addition to your club
really handy player

Bulldog Force

Referee
i f you guys get stagg that would be aexcellent addition to your club
really handy player
The only thing keeping him at Brisbane is his family - and that will have a big influence on his decision. The Broncos will not stand in his way of granting him an early release from his contract as they've stated, if he requests it. However, for a guy as young as Stagg to relocate his whole family down here, it might be a big ask. He's got Hannant and Ennis here too though, they could make life a little easier for him if he decides to venture south.

love my saints

Juniors
and remember, the "family club" image is what you guysare trying to bring back. Could help settle stagg in

would be good if you guys got him, might make it a little more challenging when the saints and dogs play lol

Bulldog Force

Referee
bf you going to the trial?

which player do you think will make there mark in the nrl this year from the dogs?
I'm not sure if I'm going to the trial mate - I'll have to see.
As for the dogs player to make an impact in the NRL this year, it'll be very hard to me to split between Jamal Idris and Ben Barba, but I'm guessing one of those two.

dogz08

First Grade
If Utai has a shocker at the start of the season under bombs, i would put either Heka or Goodwin in on the wing..

Latest posts