What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News NRL leaked video scandals: Napa, May, Lane

In the olden days all the outrage was poured into the victims family, or closest, trying to buy all the videos up, ala Guy Leech for Mimi, and Kate Ritchies dad.
They were simpler times.....

This Year?

Immortal
Whenever I see the words "big papi" I think of Big Pun and the song still not a player starts to play in my head.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Please refrain from posting info about who you believe or presume is behind the Facebook page in question.

For more information re-read the guidelines, especially in relation to defamation and naming names.

https://leagueunlimited.com/forum-rules

Given the publicity this story has, there will from now on, be very little leniency shown to people who breach this.

This is not up for debate.

Smack

Coach
Please refrain from posting info about who you believe or presume is behind the Facebook page in question.

For more information re-read the guidelines, especially in relation to defamation and naming names.

https://leagueunlimited.com/forum-rules

Given the publicity this story has, there will from now on, be very little leniency shown to people who breach this.

This is not up for debate.

Alright my bad. I thought it was for only this forums users, not outside.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Alright my bad. I thought it was for only this forums users, not outside.

The NRL Forum is viewable to the public hence why we are here to protect the integrity of League Unlimited.

We are not here just to delete your posts, we are also here to help, so if you are not sure on your interpretation of the rules, then please ask.

My office door is always open. This applies to all members at any time.

Cheers

Valheru

Coach
If Napa gets suspended that will do me.

The bloke had sex with a chick and a couple of other odd but legal actions. It was video taped which is not illegal and leaked to social media by someone other than himself.

Get charged with a DUI whilst speeding and the CEO gives you a character reference though.

The mind boggles.

Last edited:

super_coach

First Grade
Giving GI a reference was right up there with Abbott giving Prince Phillip a AOM. It will now leave Greenberg open to ridicule every time he passes judgement on a players behaviour.

Time for the NRL to make a massive clean out and start being transparent, at present they are like the Free Mason society

Angry_eel

First Grade
This whole episode is pretty stupid. It must be the off-season. Can someone explain to me how this is different to the Penrith player who had a sex tape leaked by an ex partner? Why is everyone after Napa?

Spot On

Coach
This whole episode is pretty stupid. It must be the off-season. Can someone explain to me how this is different to the Penrith player who had a sex tape leaked by an ex partner? Why is everyone after Napa?

Possibly because there are up to 25 others who can still 'leak' more vids because they decided to share it with each other???? It's hard enough to trust 1 person not to leak stuff like this, let alone 25 other footballers. Stupid, stupid stuff.

Latest posts