What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bulldogs PRESSER at 4pm

Fire

First Grade
I used to laugh when Saints fans said it to me last year. Why would you leave Des and a Top 4 team.

But on your guys current form and a few of the rumours I'm hearing, it may happen (unfortunately for you guys).

ek999

First Grade
Fire you have around the wrong way. The Morris twins will play in the same side but at the Bulldogs not Dragons :sarcasm:

Diesel

Referee
Let me guess, they have found some land out the back of ANZ STADIUM and are going to redevelop it into sound high rise apartments?

grouch

First Grade
I saw this rumour posted by the Rugby League News twitter account. That twitter account being an absolute joke and waste of bandwidth.

We should start a thread about bogus, crappy NRL Twitter feeds. The LU member community, our powers united, can band together and become a sort of twitter shit filter. Together we can make the world a better place.

ek999

First Grade
:lol: You never know...

If the SMH is to be believed the only way they will be on the same team anytime soon is if Brett leaves. About to announce a contract extension along with Tolman, Pritchard, Eastwood, Reynolds, Jackson and Finucane

Canard

Immortal
What makes me skeptical about the rumours are that they at the same ones I've heard whenever any team in the last 30 years has struggled. ( including my side)

Robbie'o'Davis

Juniors
it was all rumors from social media wasnt it.!?
just like the rumors of barba going to broncos..

i was told there was no conference

nomis88

Juniors
The funny thing is the Bulldogs and their supporters seem more worried about these rumours than the fact that they are running last. What next? An upgrade to T-Rex's contract due to his magnificent performances so far this year.

Latest posts