What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bulldogs Rumour Mill - potential signings, releases, extensions & other news

Fat Krion

Juniors
Prefer Perrett over Locke & Hoffman TBH.

Hiku is a long term option. Would love to see the fish in our team. Tedesco is the whole kit but i kinda hope he stays with the tigtogs

Pretty sure with some creative accounting and juggling of some numbers, the Dogs can fit all three under the cap !

Bulldog Force

Referee
Pretty sure with some creative accounting and juggling of some numbers, the Dogs can fit all three under the cap !

That's right, because according to all sources the dogs were about to pay Fifita $272,600,000,000,000,000,000 and that's all free money under our infinite cap now, right? :lol:

isaiah

Bench
signed lama tasi's little brother and he starts in 20's. has played this season and last for ipswich in the intrust super cup.

Packy

Bench
Living in QLD i get to watch a game a week (and a few in person). he's a good prospect.

dogslife

Coach
I'll take our recruitment policy over the Broncos. How many more "homesick" kids could there be left in nsw

isaiah

Bench
I'll take our recruitment policy over the Broncos. How many more "homesick" kids could there be left in nsw
broncs bought kennedy, lowrie, vidot, and barba last year because they failed to make the 8 for the first time in a bizzillion seasons. when the dogs can match that record, i'll listen to your bleating.

Bulldog Force

Referee
broncs bought kennedy, lowrie, vidot, and barba last year because they failed to make the 8 for the first time in a bizzillion seasons. when the dogs can match that record, i'll listen to your bleating.
So... the 3 years between 2010 and 2013 is a bizzillion seasons??? :?

Bulldog Force

Referee
With the Rona rumour, I think that Josh Hoffman for 2015 goes out the window - even though we're talking different positions. I don't really know what our backline for next year will be at this stage. As much as I like Perrett, I don't see him being a long-term fullback.