What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bulldogs Rumour Mill - potential signings, releases, extensions & other news

ByRd

First Grade
I don't want him, I don't see what is wrong with giving Lafai a go, he can play and proved it already....give our kids a run and stop signing everyone, it's getting annoying

Bulldog Force

Referee
Wow. A one-post-wonder comes and posts his very first post in the bulldogs thread regarding a signing, and look who's first to reply, with the words 'salary cap' again being brought into play.

MatthewA

Juniors
Either way, Lafai is here until 2012 and needs to be groomed, not rushed. He has done well in first grade but let's bring in someone else for next year and groom Lafai like we did with Barba.

MatthewA

Juniors
Barba looked ready as well until he leaked 4 tries a match. If we take our time with him like we did with Barba then things will pan out a lot better.

aqua_duck

Coach
Either way, Lafai is here until 2012 and needs to be groomed, not rushed. He has done well in first grade but let's bring in someone else for next year and groom Lafai like we did with Barba.

I doubt Will Chambers will be only there for a year. Lafai is as good as gone if he wants to play 1st grade (as a centre), Morris is signed long term and Chambers is still quite young

MatthewA

Juniors
Lafai can also play wing and is only 18. We groomed Barba for more than 1 year and if the young bloke is patient it will reap rewards in it's own time.

Packy

Bench
Whre is the Will Chambers talkfrom? I haven't seen anything outside this thread.

Another - Do not want.

ByRd

First Grade
According to the nrl gossip page on Facebook, the dogs have offered a 3 year deal to Hopoate believed to be around $300k a year and also, the roosters are chasing Goodwin for next year.

ByRd

First Grade
If we do get Hopoate a backline of, 1. Barba 2. Turner 3. Morris 4. Lafai 5. Hopa...is a very good backline but let's see what happens.

dogslife

Coach
According to the nrl gossip page on Facebook, the dogs have offered a 3 year deal to Hopoate believed to be around $300k a year and also, the roosters are chasing Goodwin for next year.

f**k they can have him!

murraymob

Coach

unless there is creative accounting you will not get him for 300k.The rooters have tabled a 400k offer.I would expect the eagles to at least match it to keep him

ByRd

First Grade
f**k they can have him!

I hope he goes too lol and i think people are forgetting that in 2013 the cap is going to rise so alot of clubs will be including for that in these contract offers, just something to think about.

Latest posts