What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bulldogs Rumour Mill - potential signings, releases, extensions & other news

shiznit

Coach
50/50 on this one.
You shouldn't be... He will kill it for you blokes.

Being a Parra fan... I hate your club with passion... But I hope nobby goes well for you.

I reckon Barba leaving and you picking up Locke will end up being a blessing for you.

timka4

Bench
Great signing for dogs if true. Just has to find consistency, not sure if he has attitude problems (sometimes he doesn't look in the game at all) or something else. But if des can make him fire he'll be awesome

tangalife

Juniors
Anyone that gets locke should be happy. Loads of potential, just needs a change and someone like Hasler would be perfect for him.

He'll go great with you guys.

(warriors supporter)

Bulldog Force

Referee
It's not just speed, it's skill.

I'm also keen to know why, as a Warriors supporter, you'd be happy with him at our club rather than staying in NZ?

Packy

Bench
I am happy to have him and have always been a fan of Locke's. He doesn't have the same evasion skills as Ben but he won't need to be taught to put his body on the line as much.

Much happier with him than some of the names I heard floating around like Gardner, Beale etc.

Bulldog Force

Referee
I will accept him, but only because I can't fathom having Morris, one of the best centres in the game, playing fullback.

tangalife

Juniors
Happy to see Locke go cuz we're getting Tomkins and id rather see Locke go and reach his potential than sit on the bench here. He needs a change and hey its more kiwis in the NRL that way.

Warrior@Heart

Juniors
Sick of the broncos using family reasons as an excuse to sign other teams contracted players but as soon as one of their own wants to be released they instead lie to the media and attempt to play it off as if he's happy where he is. Just let the bulldogs have him.

Bulldog Force

Referee
Sick of the broncos using family reasons as an excuse to sign other teams contracted players but as soon as one of their own wants to be released they instead lie to the media and attempt to play it off as if he's happy where he is. Just let the bulldogs have him.
Chances are they'll want their $300,000 transfer fee back. I don't see the Bulldogs doing that as we've currently got a great abundance of 5 or so players capable of playing fullback.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Not to mention that Josh Hoffman is on $400K supposedly, and really I don't think he has set the world on fire playign that position. Yes he scored something like 15 tries last year, but only one of those playing fullback. If we get him, we may just be overpaying for a fullback.

Prefer to just see how we go with what we have already.

Bulldog Force

Referee
Not to mention that Josh Hoffman is on $400K supposedly, and really I don't think he has set the world on fire playign that position. Yes he scored something like 15 tries last year, but only one of those playing fullback. If we get him, we may just be overpaying for a fullback.

Prefer to just see how we go with what we have already.
Exactly. If Hoffman really wants to pursue playing fullback over money (which is a LOL these days), then perhaps something can be worked out, but I guarantee you a contract at the Bulldogs won't get him $400,000.

Bulldog Force

Referee
From the Today show this morning, the Bulldogs have made re-signing Graham a priority, meaning Kasiano, who's contract is up next year, may have to released for Fifita. Souths have expressed interested in Sam as well as the Roosters.

Now... why don't we let T-Rex go next year instead to keep Sam??

Latest posts