What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bulldogs Rumour Mill - potential signings, releases, extensions & other news

Tiger Woody

Juniors
You do realise that we haven't officially signed Woods don't you? If/when we do it certainly won't be for $1m per season.

He's signed sealed and delivered in a priority envelope.
Biggest plodder in NRL alongside Tolman and Mannah.
Thank you dogs once again..
But all he wants to do is "play good footy and have a feed with his missus"
Biggest illiterate,bogan in the game.

___

Juniors
He's signed sealed and delivered in a priority envelope.
Biggest plodder in NRL alongside Tolman and Mannah.
Thank you dogs once again..
But all he wants to do is "play good footy and have a feed with his missus"
Biggest illiterate,bogan in the game.
Couldn't agree with you more, and I for one am filthly with this signing. That money should've been spent keeping Reynolds at the club.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
"Our player signed with you he's shit"

"Your player signed with us, he's great"

*rinse repeat for EVERY player transfer ever*

___

Juniors
Condolences. Grubs..WOODS. I feel sorry for you. He is so over rated. Then again so are the team
The team is over-rated? Maybe you should take a look at a certain Bulldogs fan forum and read what the fans there are saying.

Over-rated? LMFAO. We are shit and Woods will add nothing to the team. Everybody knows that.

macnaz

Staff member
135kgs??? Mate the guy is 110 - max. And this is no rumor, it's a confirmed signing.
No the injured bludger has blown out to 135kg .. part of the reason the Tigers have let him go.

Edit ** reading the facts he has put on 15kg ..so i guess he wouldnt only be around the 120kg mark.. but still a slob just the same

Last edited:

macnaz

Staff member
@macnaz I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that your finger slipped. Only one article talks about his weight, 125kg being the figure. https://www.nrl.com/news/2018/01/31...ests-tigers-to-sign-with-canterbury-bulldogs/
Perhaps you need to read my post again .. i gave an estimate of 120kg without even reading the post.
Anyway good luck to him "not really " .. when u hear the need for change of club crap from a guy who had been given everything at ONLY 19 tells me he is weak as piss.. hope his mate Ronald can keep him in a good supply of free maccas

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Perhaps you need to read my post again .. i gave an estimate of 120kg without even reading the post.
Anyway good luck to him "not really " .. when u hear the need for change of club crap from a guy who had been given everything at ONLY 19 tells me he is weak as piss.. hope his mate Ronald can keep him in a good supply of free maccas
"perhaps you need to read my post again"?

You edited it while I was writing my post so I would not have seen it. I was replying to what you had said originally, not what you changed.

I also love the summation "weak as piss". In an era where we're losing young footy players to suicide (including one amazing young bloke at Wests Tigers just five years ago), what does labelling him weak and calling him fat achieve apart from make you feel better about a decision your club's made?

Latest posts