What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BULLDOGS v BRISBANE *live updates & discussion* LET'S GET IT ON!

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
salivor said:
I remember it being stated at the time that they had been over the cap right back to the reformation of the NRL. They didn't just wake up on the dawn of 2002 and say that this will be the year that they rort the cap by somthing like 400k?

Anyway that was a joke, intended to get a bite from Tim.

Might wanna back that up. The rort was detailed seasons 2001 and 2002 IIRC. "I remember it being stated" :lol:

t-ba

Post Whore
The Bulldogs started the rorting during the Disastrous 2000 campaign IIRC, and the payed 'overs' in 2001 and 2002

salivor

First Grade
Success strike rate:
Brisbane - win a premiership every 3.8 years
Bulldogs - win a premiership every 9 years, don't go off too early mate, 2013 is still a long way off yet.

Timmah

Staff member
salivor said:
Success strike rate:
Brisbane - win a premiership every 3.8 years
Bulldogs - win a premiership every 9 years, don't go off too early mate, 2013 is still a long way off yet.

:lol: Idiot. Because teams win premierships on year averages, don't they? 1984-85, 1992-93... :lol:

The only cockiness I'm seeing now is you and Chuck having a mutual session over your precious Broncos.

salivor

First Grade
Timmah said:
:lol: Idiot. Because teams win premierships on year averages, don't they? 1984-85, 1992-93... :lol:

The only cockiness I'm seeing now is you and Chuck having a mutual session over your precious Broncos.

72 years - 8 premierships
19 years - 5 premierships

If you can't see the difference then there's no hope left for you.

Timmah

Staff member
salivor said:
72 years - 8 premierships
19 years - 5 premierships

If you can't see the difference then there's no hope left for you.

I can see the difference.

We have three more than you.

Being a nitpicker, by the way - it's 5/18 and 8/71.

So :p

Timmah

Staff member
Uhhh, idiot - this season isn't over, no premiership has been awarded.

salivor

First Grade
Thanks
captain%20obvious.jpg

salivor

First Grade
The the Broncos are in their 19th season, I believe and to this present date have won 5 premierships. I know this perplexes you, when I explained it to Bubble the chimp he took a while to get it as well.

Timmah

Staff member
:roll:

This season isn't over, a premiership hasn't been awarded, therefore you wouldn't include it. In fifteen days if you want to, you're more than welcome to say it's 5/19 or 6/19, but at the moment only 18 premiership seasons are complete for Brisbane.

You really don't get it, do you?

salivor

First Grade
I never used the word completed seasons. Boy I've had some inane arguements with you over the years Timmy but this one really takes the cake. Perhaps we should change topics to something a little bit more interesting like spelling and grammar errors, the weather or perhaps paint drying?

Timmah

Staff member
Not my fault you can't handle getting it wrong ;-)

You keep coming back, I'll do just the same.

Willow, what do you say to me and Sali getting our own sub-forum?

Mr Saab

Referee
Timmah, really....stick to banner making and trolling the NRL site for game day information.
Talking sense with you is impossible

Timmah

Staff member
:lol:

Sorry sir, I won't do it again sir...:sarcasm:

Stick to f**king off Saab. I don't need you telling me where I can and can't post.

Mr Saab

Referee
Timmah said:

Sorry sir, I won't do it again sir...:sarcasm:

Stick to f**king off Saab. I don't need you telling me where I can and can't post.

Ohhhh poor baby, go cry to Diablo or Willow...i am sure they will love to help you.
Now run along....you have banners to make

Timmah

Staff member

Cuz Diablo and Willow are my best mates :sarcasm:

I've done my banners for today thanks. Unless you want one? :lol:

Latest posts