What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bulldogs V Raiders (spoliers)

Dogs Of War

Coach
DJ is right, the bulldogs packed a scrum and harrigan called time off, the ground clock (which is the official time) kept on ticking away (I was livid at the time!). That said it shouldn't of come down to 20 seconds that may or may not have won the game for the dogs. Well done to the Raiders, but how much more can you guys step up, the Bulldogs took a long time to get into the game, whether this can be directly attributed to the raiders coming up fast in defense in the first half stagnating our attack, the Bulldogs being a bit flat after the bye, or numerous other slants I could put on the performance is really irrelevant, the Raiders won and that;s that. Hopefully we meet again in the semi's as I feel payback is the order of the day - well that's the order I put in anyhow!

Latest posts