What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bulldogs' victory/theme song.

Brutus

Referee
Whatever happened to "Canterbury are the greatest, they're the greatest of them all". Did they ditch this song when they were no longer known as the Berries?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uV4FO09X80s

The song they played after the Storm game the other day sounded very AFLlish, but it has now been confirmed as a Doggies of the RL variety song.

It's better than who let the dogs out I guess.

Last edited:

Bulldog Force

Referee
What do you expect from AFL-mad Melbourne? Of course this was bound to happen. How the hell an AFL song got into a Rectangle oval though is beyond me. This is the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs NRL team song:

[youtube]RnfRRC74usg[/youtube]

ouwet

Bench
I definitely heard the Bulldogs theme song (The correct one) but it was a good 5 minutes after the game (On Triple M), didn't realise if they played the wrong one just after the win?

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
I don't remember any team song being played in 2011 from the preliminary final, or in in previous years when teams have played a finals game against the Storm in Melbourne. It's always been generic. The stupidity of the NRL to try and make AAMI Park a Sydney team's home ground was even more stupid.

Brutus

Referee
Reminds me of the time when the Easts Tigers lost their song for a period in Brisbane. They used the friggin Richmond song.

Last edited:

to_ddeath

Coach
Bottommmleee-eeess cap......let's be so cap-leeeeeeeesssss.....sung by James Reyne (to the tune of Reckless by Oz Crawl)

T.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
It was definitely the Western Bulldogs theme song.

I could hear it on the Triple M coverage loud and clear.

Reminds me of the time when the Easts Tigers lost their song for a period in Brisbane. They used the friggin Richmond song.

How do you know all these ALF theme songs? I wouldn't know them from a bar of soap.

Latest posts