What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bulldogs...

Alex28

Coach
We have heard it all year - they kept the bulk of their side from last year when they got caught fr cheating - this was going to be their year...justice was to be served.

Wasn't it what.

Bulldogs fans - your team is a joke.

The warriors played decently - but it's easy to play "razzle-dazzle football" when your opposition doesnt tackle. Willie Mason - if you get selected for the Kangaroo tour through your relationship with the coach - hand it back. You dont deserve it.

I kept hearing about a boy called Harris, about how good he is and how he is the future of the dogs. I have seen a boy called Harris play like he did tonight - Sam Harris from Manly...

Justice has been served. Karma has come back at the dogs and rewarded the honest teams of the competition.

Lets just hope the Knights and the Broncos win and the dogs are put out of their misery...

Missa

Juniors
so glad the warriors won..i love watching them play next to the knights of course.......but the doggies will bounce back im sure....

Leasha

Juniors
Like the commentators mentioned on numerous occasions in tonights telecast, the Bulldogs game was riddled with errors. I think it is these errors, and a lack of discipline by practically every player, that will prevent their winning the premiership this year. In comparison to teams like the Roosters and Panthers, Bulldogs look messy and disorganised. They'll need to improve dramatically if they anticipate a premiership in 2003!

Matt23

Staff member
I think they''ll be gone next weekend, cant see 'em bouncing back from that

rourkster

Juniors
The Bulldogs' supporters were every bit as disgraceful as their team with their bottle throwing antics.

sykoticjem

Juniors
Alex28 said:
We have heard it all year - they kept the bulk of their side from last year when they got caught fr cheating - this was going to be their year...justice was to be served.

Wasn't it what.

The warriors played decently - but it's easy to play "razzle-dazzle football" when your opposition doesnt tackle.

Justice has been served. Karma has come back at the dogs and rewarded the honest teams of the competition.

I respect ur opinion, I really do. But I have to say, Karma was served to the Bulldogs already. They were kicked out of the comp last year when they had a huge chance of winning the premiership. Don't you think it's a little unfair to keep calling them 'cheats' and never allowing them to live it down? The same way it's unfair that people constantly call Newcastle 'a one man team'? I do agree with you they played a poor game on Saturday night and Willie Mason's game was incredibly even more shocking. I do disagree with you about Ben Harris. That was one night of the whole year that he may have not played as well as what he usually does, trust me, he has a lot going for him, in my opinion anyway.
As for the "Bulldogs fans" acting in a disgraceful manner as someone mentioned above, please refer to them as the 'army'. I know lots of Bulldogs fans that don't carry on like that. Most don't, it's just the small minority that ruins it for the rest of us. :cry:

The Bulldogs haven't had a decent run in the finals for at least 4 seasons now. The Dragons did us a huge favour in 2001 by beating them on Saturday night for our week off into the semi and of course they didn't get there at all last year.

They're inexperienced, and the last time they were there they were mauled. Now match them up against the now experienced Warriors who looked like something special. From the way the teams went on the weekend I can't see anything but a Roosters/Warriors final with an unlucky Panthers side to miss out. I've got massive reservations that the Bulldogs won't even make it past next weekend.

Missa

Juniors
from a very good source my friend who is related to sherwin.....he was telling her...they arent worried about next week...they r very confident they will win..and unfortunately i think they will beat the storm....but i hope NOT.....gotta hate the doggies......put them back in their kennels

NNNNNOOOOOOO
You have to love the dogs because they can eliminate the chooks from the comp.
they have a great record against them
Do you really thinkthe roosters are scared of melbourne after the pizzling they gave them a few weeks back!!!!!!!!
Im afraid that im hoping for a Dogs v Panthers Grand final 8)

~bedsy~

First Grade
The Vigilante said:
OOOH I See Antonious... YOu going APE over someone mentioning your kids are better off spending less time with you - the more you spend on the forum.. You dont like it so you DELEtE ANYTHING That isn't siding with you.. YOU ARE A SOFTER COCK than I gave you credit for you big Girl's Blouse!

So leave ALL THE REPLIES attacking BIHK and SUPPORTING you.. and DELETE The ones that support BIHK..

You ARE A DICKHEAD Antonious.. and a bloody minded one at that...

YOU have TUNNEL VISION....... Just cause your wife probably beats you up for spending too much time on the Web.. doesn’t mean you have to pick on BIHK to stroke your EGO!

I actually deleted your post's today mate.... so don't go acusing people unless you know the facts.
There's no need for name calling either.... I don't like having to delet post's, but you have no right to ripp people off like that... seeing as you more than likely don't know them.

~bedsy~

First Grade
The Vigilante said:
NO you are right (Agian) Bedsy.. Actually you sound like the REAL BEDSY.. A decent bloke......

I'm a chick actually.... but yeah your right Danny is a great guy.

aqua_duck

Coach
Alex28 said:

Wasn't it what.

The warriors played decently - but it's easy to play "razzle-dazzle football" when your opposition doesnt tackle. Willie Mason - if you get selected for the Kangaroo tour through your relationship with the coach - hand it back. You dont deserve it.

I kept hearing about a boy called Harris, about how good he is and how he is the future of the dogs. I have seen a boy called Harris play like he did tonight - Sam Harris from Manly...

Lets just hope the Knights and the Broncos win and the dogs are put out of their misery...
You forgot about Hazem El Masri, the superstar winger who can't do anything but kick goals, can you imagine him if he couldn't kick, gees.

ReplicatedGod

Juniors
aqua_duck said:
Alex28 said:

Wasn't it what.

You forgot about Hazem El Masri, the superstar winger who can't do anything but kick goals, can you imagine him if he couldn't kick, gees.

dunno he done pretty good today with that try saving tackle, and breaking another kicking record(i know...i know...)

sykoticjem

Juniors
All I have to say (and I'm going to be blunt here as I am overwhelmingly tired and suffering a big bang of hayfever) that if you don't want crap being thrown at you, don't give it out. I like the Knights but geez, give the Bulldogs a break bloody hell, it's about time everyone did. Hazem can do more than just kick goals, I guess the same way Newcastle can play just as well without Johns.

Anonymous

Juniors
aqua_duck said:
Alex28 said:

Wasn't it what.

AQUA DUCK - Get your head in the water and out of the sand. You MUST HAVE missed that TACKLE Hazum made on Sunday - It would have to go donw as one of the best (League) try saving tackles in HISTORY - Just the refelexes after mowing him down from a standing start and then having the strength and reflexs to wrap the ball up - El MAGIC

Matt23

Staff member
Well by the law of averages El Masri, had to make at least make one try saver, how many did he let in the week before at least 6?