What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bulls may leave Bradford

Northern

Juniors
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/rugby-l...risk-leaving-city-forever-odsal-home-becomes/

The mess continues. Bulls currently lease Odsal from RFL who stepped in when they went poorly before, so this is quite sticky. To be honest, it may have a character and tradition and is synonymous with League in the city, but it’s a dump! They have shared Bradford City’s stadium in the past, but the pitch is too short really for League. Interesting to see how it pans out, but having no League in Bradford would be dire.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/rugby-l...risk-leaving-city-forever-odsal-home-becomes/

The mess continues. Bulls currently lease Odsal from RFL who stepped in when they went poorly before, so this is quite sticky. To be honest, it may have a character and tradition and is synonymous with League in the city, but it’s a dump! They have shared Bradford City’s stadium in the past, but the pitch is too short really for League. Interesting to see how it pans out, but having no League in Bradford would be dire.
Sad news if that happens

Northern

Juniors
Yep, moving to ground share with Dewsbury. Very sad. Two year deal, but no idea where they would move back to. Crap news.

Pommy

Coach
Reading the fans reactions on social media has just made me hope they fold.
The club is in a shit position and all the fans are doing is bitching about driving a few miles once every other week to watch a game.
Get behind the club, pressure the council and earn yourself a club to be proud of. If not just f**k off and make way for a new set of fans to enjoy the position in the league structure.
No doubt it’s Torontos fault.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Very sad, had many an enjoyable hour spent on the terraces of Odsal back in the steampig days and whilst at Uni when SL kicked off. Unbelievable that a club that really was the the most successful pioneer of SL and summer RL managed to f**k it up so badly.

Northern

Juniors
Reading the fans reactions on social media has just made me hope they fold.
The club is in a shit position and all the fans are doing is bitching about driving a few miles once every other week to watch a game.
Get behind the club, pressure the council and earn yourself a club to be proud of. If not just f**k off and make way for a new set of fans to enjoy the position in the league structure.
No doubt it’s Torontos fault.
Where are these new set of fans?

Northern

Juniors
Well, if that happens I would be very happy and absolutely amazed at the same time. They have been talking about a “new” stadium on the Odsal site for years. True, there will be a site now on the other side of the road. I’ll try and do a bit of digging on what plans there are. If it’s a runner, be interesting to see where the cash comes from. May sound a bit of a dampener but with the Bulls, and sadly Bradford in general, plans have a nasty habit of never materialising. Don’t get me wrong, would love it and give League a shot in the arm. My first thought it could only happen with a share with Bradford Park Avenue (non league football team). We’ll see. There was more chance of England winning the Test yesterday, oh, hang on!!!!!!

Walter sobchak

First Grade
Well, if that happens I would be very happy and absolutely amazed at the same time. They have been talking about a “new” stadium on the Odsal site for years. True, there will be a site now on the other side of the road. I’ll try and do a bit of digging on what plans there are. If it’s a runner, be interesting to see where the cash comes from. May sound a bit of a dampener but with the Bulls, and sadly Bradford in general, plans have a nasty habit of never materialising. Don’t get me wrong, would love it and give League a shot in the arm. My first thought it could only happen with a share with Bradford Park Avenue (non league football team). We’ll see. There was more chance of England winning the Test yesterday, oh, hang on!!!!!!
The timing of this All seems a bit fishy.

Northern

Juniors
I can’t find any more info on this, but let’s see what filters out over the coming days. Not a word in local press.

If they stay away too long, you’ve got to fear for their survival, they must know that, so be interesting to see when any info comes out of the club other than they are investigating sites within the city.