What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bulls Rally Cry

I like many other Bulls fans must be thinking where the Bulls go from here. Well the only way to go is up!

I have complete faith in not just McNamara but people higher up at the club and I think everyone else should too. What the club needs is our support and we should be there to give it. This club has given us so many good times and countless trophies over the recent years that they deserve our support.

Steve McNamara hasn't exactly got off to a flyer but with so many things going off around him it has been really tough. On field he has had to contend with a few poor individual performances but we have been hit with a lengthy injury list. Off-field he has had to contend with the wreckage that Brian ‘money grabber’ Noble left behind him. It’s been well documented that the Bulls are struggling financially. If this is true, which I highly doubt, then we are in the right hands to sort it out.

I would also like to point out that we have come on the receiving end of some very, very bad refereeing displays. I know it's easy to blame the man with the whistle but in my opinion Steve Ganson is absolute disgrace. He sees things no one else sees!

Come on Bulls fans, show your support for the Bulls by getting people through the turnstile and once we’re there show some vocal support. We are far too quiet in the stands; let’s try our best to get some atmosphere at Odsal!

Come on you Bulls!

WJ

Juniors
The bulls just lack speed in the halves and the backs. Your pack is good enough, but just not enough speed.

bartman

Immortal
It's a tough trot, but I'm sure it's something the Bulls will turn around before too long.

Still confident they'll be there in the play-offs, and if they're there then they can be dangerous on any given day.

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
I guess this is a testament to what a great coach Noble was. Not saying he could have changed many (or any) of the results but I can't picture his Bradford side getting smashed 30-0.

terracesider

Juniors
Noble's wreckage, inury list, refereeing, vocal support.

[chant mode] You only sing when you're told you. [/chant mode]

If things get really bad, we can maybe let you have a few more Fartown rejects. :lol: