What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bulls v Rhinos (Odsal Stadium)

DrewBeliever

Juniors
suppose this is a good sign-

The UK’s most successful Rugby Club, World Champions, Bradford Bulls, have today announced that they have now sold 16,000 tickets for their game against Leeds Rhinos, on Saturday June 5th at Odsal Stadium.

That's not including the season ticket holders either.

MjM

Juniors
DrewBeliever said:
The UK’s most successful Rugby Club, World Champions, Bradford Bulls, have today announced that they have now sold 16,000 tickets for their game against Leeds Rhinos, on Saturday June 5th at Odsal Stadium.

That's not including the season ticket holders either.
I think it does include season ticket holders - it better do anyway as I haven't got tickets yet and the Bulls will have about 7,000 season tickets meaning not much space left...

Reckon you should be able to pay on the night though - Hull were banging on about pre-sales before last night's game and just strolling up and walking in did the job there, although I don't doubt the Bradford-Leeds game will achieve crowd predictions whereas Hull was just hype.

Nice to see Leeds slaying away attendance records as well as maintaining record average home ones this season. Where would SL be without Leeds fans eh? :p

DrewBeliever

Juniors
Yeah the Hull Leeds game was incredibull.
I took a ride down to the KC, and the first half was so tense. Hull's defence was brilliant, and Mathers had a brilliant game- well done.

Yeah, all the hype over a 20:000 record crowd at the KC was just talk, I was pretty dissapointed with the crwod actually.

I can't wait till the Odsal show down when we clash one on one, how do you think Ali will take it, and are you looking foward to his first game next weekend?

And if there wern't many Whinos supporters in the world, It would be full of us Dull Bratfud fans, who never sing :(

DrewBeliever

Juniors
Yeah the Hull Leeds game was incredibull.
I took a ride down to the KC, and the first half was so tense. Hull's defence was brilliant, and Mathers had a brilliant game- well done.

Yeah, all the hype over a 20:000 record crowd at the KC was just talk, I was pretty dissapointed with the crwod actually.

I can't wait till the Odsal show down when we clash one on one, how do you think Ali will take it, and are you looking foward to his first game next weekend?

And if there wern't many Whinos supporters in the world, It would be full of us Dull Bratfud fans, who never sing :(

JasonE

Bench
I dont think Ali is in the UK yet is he ?
if not then it looks like the Bulls game will be his first, what a debut game.

Will be a real culture shock for Ali.

DrewBeliever

Juniors
supposdley around Leeds on posters, it say's he's making his debut in this weekends match, I could be wrong though.
He'll deffinatley be playing against Bradford in next weekends match.

IanG

Coach
I take it that this is a local darby. Cuz correct me if I'm wrong but Bradford and Leeds are not that far apart.

bartman

Immortal
9 miles or something like that. Was 26-12 Leeds way. Won't meet each other again until finals now.

DrewBeliever

Juniors
Leeds and Bradford are 12 miles appart.
And Leeds and Bradford WILL face one and other next month in the regular season rounds.

And yes, it's a local derby, one of the biggest with St Helens and Wigan closely tagging behind, but they don't like to admit it ;-) :lol:

DrewBeliever

Juniors
no worries ;-)

It's not forgetabull for me, been a season ticket holder at the Bulls and them beating us on 2 occasions already this season.

Ando67

Juniors
bartman said:
Oops. Sorry, Round 24, 20 August...

Hey Bartman,the overlook must be from all that stress you must have,with coaching from the other side of the world and all :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

bartman

Immortal
Hey Ando!
:lol: Yeah, got to get the buys in shape for a big match against North Queensland this weekend!

Actually it's just my poor eye-sight trying to read the Superleague website - not one of the best designs at the moment!

bartman

Immortal
DrewBeliever said:
Bartman, I'm confused with your location darling... are you Pommie or Convict?

A recently relocated Aussie, now living/working in York. (Following the YC Knights!)

Ando69 is referring to an intenret fantasy league competition that we are both in, where I coach a Parramatta team.

DrewBeliever

Juniors
Ooooh, I see!!
York, interesting, maybe you should take a trip down Odsal to see how a big team is suppose to play like ;-)

The Whippet

Juniors
Hey DrewBeliever I saw your pictures in the Firkin Fun Bar and your real attractive, maybe we should chat on MSN, btw my msn is lukem88@hotmail.com.

Go the mighty Bradford Bulls, they better win me another premiership or else. I think that Paul Deacon has really been off his game this year and we've had plenty of injuries to the three quartar line which hasn't been good.

bartman

Immortal
Yeah, now that I've started work I want to try and get around to see each "big" team play at their home grounds over the next year or so as well.

Maybe I should make sure I see Cas first in the next few weeks...

Latest posts