What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bundy Cup Grand final Replay

big boppa eel

Juniors
For anyone who has missed 5 30 replay this afternoon, it will be replayed on Fox on Friday 8.00pm.

Last edited:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
good game, there is some talent in that team

Big Karl was pretty quiet, damaging runs but not enough work ethic imo

big boppa eel

Juniors
good game, there is some talent in that team

Big Karl was pretty quiet, damaging runs but not enough work ethic imo
You are right Twizz work ethic should kick in no matter what level he is playing and should take this opportunity given to him with both hands, though have heard he has been going ok without being brilliant, a person only has so many chances in life.

wittyz chick

Coach
No offence to either of you.. ESPECIALLY you Twiz as I know where you live, big boppa I don't know where you live but if you live far away then include youself too..

I know you only get to see the games on tv but please when you read the Wenty thread TRUST what we are saying [if not us then trust Muz because you know he knows what he's talking about]

But even in a "quiet" game from Karl he still causes trouble from the opposition.. That wasn't one of his best games but believe me he's been brilliant in 95% of games he's played this yr.. Maybe the occasion got to him or whatever but don't judge him on just that one game.

Like most people judged Horo on the GF and scrambled over themselves to get him in firsts while people who watched him regularly wanted to pull their hair out :lol:

Big Boppa trust me he's taken this chance with both hands, he's been on fire!

Plus I know I've said this before but the winning tryscorer Kenny Sio has signed with u20s for next yr.. Watch out for him he's BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
thanks mate, you see him more than I do

hard to judge on one game but I was really only commenting on that game, nothing more

I guess I expected alot from him

that left winger has a bit of toe as well,

big boppa eel

Juniors
No offence to either of you.. ESPECIALLY you Twiz as I know where you live, big boppa I don't know where you live but if you live far away then include youself too..

I know you only get to see the games on tv but please when you read the Wenty thread TRUST what we are saying [if not us then trust Muz because you know he knows what he's talking about]

But even in a "quiet" game from Karl he still causes trouble from the opposition.. That wasn't one of his best games but believe me he's been brilliant in 95% of games he's played this yr.. Maybe the occasion got to him or whatever but don't judge him on just that one game.

Like most people judged Horo on the GF and scrambled over themselves to get him in firsts while people who watched him regularly wanted to pull their hair out :lol:

Big Boppa trust me he's taken this chance with both hands, he's been on fire!

Plus I know I've said this before but the winning tryscorer Kenny Sio has signed with u20s for next yr.. Watch out for him he's BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks WC that is good enough for me and if this is the case hope we sign him sooner rather than later, cheers, and I live in Kings Langley.:)

wittyz chick

Coach
Marshy.. it was Bundy Cup.. completely different to NSW Cup.

Hiney boys were winners 24-20. They were leading 20-4 but let Cabra back in.

Twizz do you mean the one in the head gear or not? Though both are fantastic players! :)

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Cheers WC, saw the other thread as soon as i posted in this one. Now all we need is for the Wenty boys and Parra boys to go all the way :crazy:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Marshy.. it was Bundy Cup.. completely different to NSW Cup.

Hiney boys were winners 24-20. They were leading 20-4 but let Cabra back in.

Twizz do you mean the one in the head gear or not? Though both are fantastic players! :)

Sio

reminds me alot of Tahu

wittyz chick

Coach
He's a gun.. keep a look out for him in u20s next yr [if the games are televised]

Though Sarge reckons he'll play first grade next year.. he may be right but maybe the occasion got to him :lol: