What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Burt for Country

ttrrific

Juniors
Surely this must be the year.
Assuming the test side is:
1. Slater
2. Morris
3. Morris/Lyon
4. Inglis
5. Hayne
Country should be:
1. Carney
2. Burt
3. Morris/Lyon
4. Tahu
5. Quinn
As long as the selectors don't decide to pick Cooper or Scott in the centres and push Tahu to the wing, surely Burt should get a run.

Someone

Bench
Lyon doesnt want to play rep. You people have to stop putting the passion-less club quitter in your rep sides.

Eels Dude

Coach
It would be a worthy gesture if he was awarded it... but after one of the selectors stated only a couple of weeks ago they wouldn't be selecting Hindy due to a policy of picking younger players.

And 'Someone', the selectors will stick pick Lyon whether we like it or not. So he needs to be included in any hypothetical side. He even nominated himself for captain the other week.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Gidley by all rights should be at centrelink, what possibly could he add to our bench???

BissyB

Juniors
Burt and Grothe BOTH deserve rep honours...Grothe has done it before so if Hayne plays FB Grothe if fit should play one wing with Morris on the other

bartman

Immortal
Would be great for Burt to get the nod for Country, he's in great form and would add expierence among a team of young 'uns.

Grothe has burned all his rep bridges, surely? Turning up helps...

Hayne will still be picked on the wing for Oz, I suspect.

Someone

Bench
I dont think Josh Morris is a certainty for rep. Well city/country yes, but i dont see him getting into NSW side let alone AUS.

Gronk

Staff member
If City/Country is a selection trial for those on the fringe of SoO selection, then Luke won't get the gig. If it's a reward for good early season form, then he should be first Country winger picked.

Eels Dude

Coach
I dont think Josh Morris is a certainty for rep. Well city/country yes, but i dont see him getting into NSW side let alone AUS.

Well he managed to play for Australia last year so he must be doing something right. He'd easily be in the top 7 or 8 players NSW are considering for the back 5.