What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Buy Burton 2024.

sladden road

Juniors
For mine he’s worth more than Haynes..or even Munster. But I would not pay a mill.
800k.3 years. Come and win a comp.

chewsta

First Grade
If Ponga can get $1 Million plus, then Burton's price tag is as high as that Torpedo bomb he put up in Origin. Would love him at the Sharks. The type of player that could play a different position each week and still be the best on field every game.

If we go after Burton are we buying a centre or a 6?

I'd definitely go after him but not the ridiculous sums of money being suggested.

azzah72

Bench
To be fair, I think Flanno Jnr is coming along well and is adding to the team, allowing burton to pick his spots and also smash those massive bombs.

Flanno has had a few try assists, I've seen him create line breaks and force a handful of dropouts.

ghoti

Bench
To be fair, I think Flanno Jnr is coming along well and is adding to the team, allowing burton to pick his spots and also smash those massive bombs.

Flanno has had a few try assists, I've seen him create line breaks and force a handful of dropouts.
Yep, will never be a Flanno fan after his big head departure from us to go to the Chooks and enjoyed him being booted for his efforts and then his shithouse season at the Dogs... But I agree, he's improved a lot and giving Burton something to work with lately.

Has a bit of the Jeff Robson/Chad Townsend's about him I reckon, won't give you a whole lot but will contribute a solid all round game

Frenzy.

Immortal
You don't but a Burton as a 6 or a 4 or a 3. Buy him and use him where needed. Too good to be pigeon holed

Eion

First Grade
thought he was defensively ordinary tonight. Still, not the first pup to have an origin comedown and still think he’d be a great pickup

thought he was defensively ordinary tonight. Still, not the first pup to have an origin comedown and still think he’d be a great pickup
Thought he might have run more, maybe not at 100%. The big left foot step could have caused us trouble

Latest posts