What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bye Bye Amos!!

Dr@gons Man

Juniors
Amos roberts HAS to play first division next week. Recce Simmonds or watever has to be full back! Amos kicked the ball dead on the full and out on the full on his kick offs. Also Bailey will be back next week i saw him play first division today and he played excellent including scoring a try. I think that the first division side could beat our first grade side!

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Amos did little wrong in general play. Look at the forwards... or lack of.

imported_kurtz

Juniors
I thought he played well. Was involved in attack, looked pretty good under the high balls, and no major defensive mistakes. Went well, I thought.

TheSaint

Juniors
Penny and Hart are both passengers. Our forward pack is only 4 players. There were some plays where the first four runners were backs.

imported_Wayne

Juniors
I think Amos has been in great form last three weeks. If anything, get someone else to kick off, don't drop him.

I was a little disappointed with Penny, considering his good form against Brisbane and Newcastle, but i read somewhere he played with the flu, so that may have something to do with it.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Well I can't excuse the forwards.
We had Smith, Thommo and Ward missing (I stopped under rating Ward's contribution some time back) and the replacements just didn't carry it off.

Ryles looked dopy after coming back on following a rib injury... something wrong with the injection perhaps? I don't know... but why did he play the ball 180 degrees the wrong way? He was smashed early on and became the refs whipping boy for most of the match... Ryles has to stop whinging to the refs...protesting is the captain's job, not his.
Harrigan hates it when Rookies argue with him and he goes on a quest against them afterwards. Ryles needs to learn this.

Riddell was targeted depite his best efforts and Treacy was also under the hammer.
In short, our forwards were out gunned. Be it by hook or crook, they were all MIA by the 30th minute.

I was impressed with Cooper who depsite his white boots had a good game
emwink.gif

Gasnier had a go and was unlucky with those knock ons. Once again. The forwards were just wall paper.
Blacklock put in his usual best effort and Barrett deserves a huge wrap for keeping us in the match at all.
And BTW, Amos was OK. But when things go bad , they go terrible and kicking out like that was just the topping on what was a miserable night all round.

Latest posts