What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bye bye Green

coolsteve

Juniors
Off ya go greeny down Pitt street starkers- still can't get it right, hasn't got the stature big enough for his players to take a message on how to shut a game down, he just can't be there if they want to play finals.

tayjac what a knob. are u bunniesman`s mum?

XXXX Cap

Juniors
When they announced this bloke as the new coach, it took me 2 seconds to know what the outcome would be, that outcome was that he would not last the season. Bye bye Paul, and to the muppets that hired him you should be shown the door too, actually you should be first to go - fair dinkum.

Notice that this bloke hasn't posted for a while. :crazy:

kevdude

Juniors
When they announced this bloke as the new coach, it took me 2 seconds to know what the outcome would be, that outcome was that he would not last the season. Bye bye Paul, and to the muppets that hired him you should be shown the door too, actually you should be first to go - fair dinkum.

nice work

Tryhard

Juniors
Yeh, not many Cowboys out there, a lot of them have cobwebs & wouldn't it be great if they won the premiership & you can look back at this one & get it off life support!
Gee this thread is a classic .... every club probably has one like this... :)

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Shows what they do when they finally have a great cent explosive dummy half again. Rory has the vision to do It and still got some good meters last season but would get done by most of the pack In pace

Ha ha - that club needs an old wise hard nosed coach and they could probably win a couple of comps I'd reckon.

Ur not wrong- filled with potential origin players + current origin and national players. A debacle to say the least.

Seriously, the playing group have been together for years on end, unlike a lot of other teams the core of this group have had plenty of time together, the shake ups have happened 6 times a year for the past 6 years, until they get a new coach there in big trouble.

Off ya go greeny down Pitt street starkers- still can't get it right, hasn't got the stature big enough for his players to take a message on how to shut a game down, he just can't be there if they want to play finals.

Your mum doesn't think so pal........lmao

How is that Crow/Hat sandwich tasting f**khead?

Latest posts