What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bye bye Spagnolo...

84 Baby

Referee
He's a chartered accountant. He'd know the rules and regulations more than anyone. He'd be more than capable of pushing ITSA to the absolute limit, without incriminating himself. Sorry Barry, but chartered accountants are the biggest scum. Possibly up there with lawyers. No offence.
You're a CPA then? I only assume you meant accountants in general and not a more stringently administered sub-group? And yeah there are some scummy ones but they only tend to attract 2 sets of clients: other scum & idiots

You're a CPA then? I only assume you meant accountants in general and not a more stringently administered sub-group? And yeah there are some scummy ones but they only tend to attract 2 sets of clients: other scum & idiots

Yes. Though I don't work in professional practice.

Gronk

Staff member
I think Spag's fan club can fit into a phone booth now. Right next to Fitzy's in the booth next door.

Even his Koala Way mates are feeling it.

mario libertini ‏@parramuz All the people out there that have been touched by Roy Spagnolo's kindness and assistance, its time to support him publicly. He now needs U.

Stagger eel

Staff member
To be honest, I'd rather focus my positive energies on a mate of there's who's doing it much tougher right now!

Get well Sid!

oldmancraigy

Coach
I think Spag's fan club can fit into a phone booth now. Right next to Fitzy's in the booth next door.

Even his Koala Way mates are feeling it.

The great irony is that in 2 years those 2 blokes are going to be running on the same ticket :sarcasm:

phantom eel

First Grade
http://www.smh.com.au/sport/the-fitz-files/a-right-royal-embarrassment-for-randwicks-new-grandstand-20131115-2xlth.html#ixzz2kiytwqjP

THE WHEEL DEAL

Love this. My colleague Chris Barrett did a story recently on the former chairman of the Parramatta Eels Roy Spagnolo, who was shown the door ''after being accused of more than 30 instances of financial impropriety, from procuring free memberships and travel for family and friends, improperly paying large bonuses to executives and even allegedly using the back of a beer coaster to bill the club $30,000 for a Christmas party held at his house''. It was also alleged that he had authorised two payments to Eels prop Fuifui Moimoi, one of which was 15 grand for Moimoi's 2004 Ford Falcon, which in fact was likely worth only a little more than $5000. Not true, said Spagnolo. ''We did a valuation online,'' he told Barrett. ''It was $14,200 and we agreed to give him $15,000. It had mag wheels, it had woofers …''

Latest posts