What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bye for now!

possm

Coach
hey everyone just been told I have the jack dancer and have quite a fight on my hands I want to take this opportunity to say I’ve enjoyed the years on the forum jousting with various posters and discussing and debating with various members about our team we all love and to objective view old timer and Dennis papanaiou I probably come across as a complete wanker but I never intended to be personal and did enjoy the banter back and forth even if it got a bit heated at times not the news I was expecting but I’ll put up a mean fight and need to go and concentrate on that now so bye everybody all the best to you all and go the saints we’re still in this up to our eyeballs!

Best of luck West Coast, keep your chin up and do the very best you can. I'll say a prayer for you.

Warabrook saint

Juniors
hey everyone just been told I have the jack dancer and have quite a fight on my hands I want to take this opportunity to say I’ve enjoyed the years on the forum jousting with various posters and discussing and debating with various members about our team we all love and to objective view old timer and Dennis papanaiou I probably come across as a complete wanker but I never intended to be personal and did enjoy the banter back and forth even if it got a bit heated at times not the news I was expecting but I’ll put up a mean fight and need to go and concentrate on that now so bye everybody all the best to you all and go the saints we’re still in this up to our eyeballs!