What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Call from John Chidiac

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
Hi Guys, i just got a call from John and he asked me to pass on a message of thanks to you all!!

Thanks to all the members for their support and their votes, he cannot put in to words how appreciative he is - to all of us.

He would like to pass on that he will do his utmost to listen to all and he is sure that we can all work together on most ideas (allowing for feasability of course).

He would love to speak to everyone and pass on his thanks, but his voice is sounding a bit worse for wear, and also he is so passionate and emotional right now, that he thought it best to just pass on a message to everyone who supported 3P.

He is very proud especially of the younger generation of people who came out of the wood work so to speak, to get involved and show interest in the future. We really stepped up to the mark.

He again praised the Fans Relations report which we all had a hand in, and said that he would be looking at it over and over again.

He also said that as great as yesterday was for 3P - It's only halftime.

They still need our support!! :D

Stagger eel

Staff member
not everyone i spoke to in the past week was full of praise in John but after chatting to him yesterday, and watching him embrace and thank us all, he was far and away the proudest man there, it's been a long time coming for John and I think he's served his apprentership and deserves a go.

well done John.

There is the differance right there, commumication! 3P let us all here know what they stood for and answered our questions, the others well, the silence was deafening!

Suitman

Post Whore
There is the differance right there, commumication! 3P let us all here know what they stood for and answered our questions, the others well, the silence was deafening!

And that is the crux of it.

The new members of the board made it loud and clear to me personally that they want to listen. They want to be a part of us, and stand for what we stand for. It might not all be acheivable, but it is more than we've had in my memory.

Suity

^b0ss^

Juniors
thats the thing isnt though? we have board members that have done what we could only dream of.. win a prem for parra.

To a parramatta fan there like gods. Yet they want to sit on the board and listen to the fans!!!

shakes head ..these blokes really love there club!!

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
Our voices as fans finally have an ear to hear them. Very very exciting!

Suitman

Post Whore
Our voices as fans finally have an ear to hear them. Very very exciting!

Same deal Jess.

Just spoke to John as well and he assures us that we are all a big part of their plans. They want the fans back, and truly passionate again, and to play a part.

For once, we can start feeling a part of this mighty club.
No doubt, there is a long long way to go, but we are all moving in the right direction.

Suity

bartman

Immortal
That's the thing. Now they have to follow through and keep the communication two-ways and regular.

I thought Bob Gare reached out more than John Chidiak did to me as a member - Bob found this little community on here, and I would not have come across John until the day of the AGM, since I was luckier than some members and able to attend.

I heard good talk about the idea of the Footy Club Board setting up some committees or reference groups with fan input - groups that might come together once a month to raise issues on behalf of others, or to help communicate information and knowledge to the wider membership in different ways.

These are simple, good ideas that are easy to implement and have been thrown around on these forums for some time. Glad they are finally getting a run with some enthusiasm, rather than the history of just going through the motions of dealing with fans :D

Suitman

Post Whore
That's the thing. Now they have to follow through and keep the communication two-ways and regular.

I thought Bob Gare reached out more than John Chidiak did to me as a member - Bob found this little community on here, and I would not have come across John until the day of the AGM, since I was luckier than some members and able to attend.

I heard good talk about the idea of the Footy Club Board setting up some committees or reference groups with fan input - groups that might come together once a month to raise issues on behalf of others, or to help communicate information and knowledge to the wider membership in different ways.

These are simple, good ideas that are easy to implement and have been thrown around on these forums for some time. Glad they are finally getting a run with some enthusiasm, rather than the history of just going through the motions of dealing with fans :D

I've spoken to both Colin and John today. They are both very open and willing to communicate. No doubt, Bob Gare would have been the same.
I found him a very forthcoming person.

They are determined to continue the idea of fans input.

They are also taking thoughts and ideas from other forum members that haven't even been mentioned here, so all is good, and passing them on to the relevant people - ie. board members.

Suity

fish eel

Immortal
I've spoken to both Colin and John today. They are both very open and willing to communicate. No doubt, Bob Gare would have been the same.
I found him a very forthcoming person.

They are determined to continue the idea of fans input.

They are also taking thoughts and ideas from other forum members that haven't even been mentioned here, so all is good, and passing them on to the relevant people - ie. board members.

Suity

I'm thinking a Parramatta Eels 2020 summitt!!!

strider

Post Whore
cool i'll book my flights to England for the 2020 world club challenge :thumn .... anyone wanna come?