What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Call to Arms Aussies

Titanic

First Grade
Australia-120-animated-flag-gifs.gif
Cooeee!

Any players wishing to align themselves with the Green & Gold, please raise your kangaroo paws in this thread.

Joshie
2. Amadean
3. Non Terminator
4. Azkatro
5. Tittoolate
8. Titanic

Last edited:

joshie

Live Update Team
im in for a big game agaisnt our little brothers over in kiwiland!

SIGN ME UP :D

and leaguenut, lets hope you actually post int he right thread this time ;)

Titanic

First Grade
Bewdy cobbers, we're on the field but only just - c'mon boys and girls don't be shy we have a trophy to defend.

Azkatro

First Grade
Mate, I've re-sent the invitation and you should be able to get in through here:

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/group.php?do=grouplist&cat=2

The others seem to have negotiated it, including one of the opposition who had disguised himself as Russell Crowe but gave himself away when the subject of Chris Sandow was raised and he didn't burst into tears :)

Thanks chief - I think I worked it out this time (I missed the aptly named link "Join Group" before, much to my detriment).

Titanic

First Grade
Great effort everybody and especially all those who turned up to the game ... a few more through the gate and we would have had a record.

Latest posts