What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Caller ID

TiTTieS_[CNTDN]

Juniors
All I get is a search site. I think that they don't store a search for later retrieval :( So what did you enter in your search?

Schillaci

Juniors
Titties i hope you dont mind but while we are talking about phones when you get your phone bill for your land line phone do the numbers of the people who called you come up on the bill or only the numbers you dialled?

TiTTieS_[CNTDN]

Juniors
Footballer said:
Titties i hope you dont mind but while we are talking about phones when you get your phone bill for your land line phone do the numbers of the people who called you come up on the bill or only the numbers you dialled?
I think Dilmah is spot on - he usually is.

Cheers Shadow Grinder, I put Caller ID into my search and there was stuff about call forward, but nothing expressly about Caller ID.

TiTTieS_[CNTDN]

Juniors
Footballer said:
I think Dilmah is spot on - he usually is.

Cheers Shadow Grinder, I put Caller ID into my search and there was stuff about call forward, but nothing expressly about Caller ID.

Latest posts