What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

calling all league fan's

jack coburn

Juniors
well fan's as you all know we've been under fire from all side's of the media and it's about time we all stopped wingeing and get organised.
what we need to do is get a committed group of fan's to bombard radio and paper's asking question's about the lack of penalties handed down to olaughlin and the other afl player's who admitted to paying a girl *edit* money who made allegation's *against them*.i like all of you cannot believe the hypocrisy of certain media type's who called for drastic action against league player's but remain mysteriously quiet about the lack of action in this case.
i would like to know,
a:what were the penalties handed down by the afl and individual club's to these player's,
b:why the lack of media coverage concerning this revolting case,
c:why are these people still allowed to play the game,
d:why was this girl forced to sign a confidentiality once paid off.
we as fan's need to organise a week where we all agree to do this otherwise all we hear is negative league and to top it off we need to have a no telegraph day,so any people out ther with suggestion's let's hear it .

to all fellow fan's now's the time to start,no more excuses,no more wingeing.

skeepe

Immortal
I agree that the media has played a part in the hysteria surrounding the off-field dramas, however it is up to the players to make sure they don't put themselves in these situations in the first place.

Oh and just a tip, you don't need an apostrophe before the s at the end of every single word :)

0neye

i' say' we' phone' 2GB' up' & have'a"big'whing'to' RAY' :lol: :lol: :lol: ;-)

0neye

there is a oneye on Rays show who steals the Michels mud cake :lol: :lol: :lol: ;-)

jack coburn

Juniors
sorry skeep been a while since i went to school.i have to say you seem to have missed the point,i don't agree with what any of these players have done but i would like to see some even handed reporting of all codes,not just pick on one to take the heat off another.
i say we start tomorrow on that khown league haters station 2ky(actually only freeman is the hater)then try ray,maybe he can answer some of my questions,then 2sm in the arvo then finish on 2ue,at least gibbsy tries to be even handed,but the simple fact is if we can't get at least 30-40 people to do this and make known the public is unhappy over these incidents stations won't want to know answers.if we insist that we want the swans and afl to tell us what penalties were handed down and keep perservering maybe enough people will realise these blokes should be doing 10-20 along with these other [edit pp].

NPK

Bench
Jack Coburn, go back to school and learn about the correct use of apostrophes. That is just pathetic. 14 apostrophes in your original post that shouldn't be there. I know this is only a league forum and punctuation is not that important but you look so ignorant when you can't even construct a proper sentence!

Latest posts