What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Callmack...

callmack1

Staff member
View attachment 23662

You've been great value in various threads with your input and shared Souths related content and it is greatly appreciated by us all.
Kept this forum ticking, set up the fantasy comp and never got caught up in the shit that went on.

@callmack1 you the real MVP :clap::clap::clap:
Wow thanks mate, I really do appreciate it. Thanks for bringing a quick smile to a face that probably isn't going to be smiling for the next couple of days.

I love being here around all you guys. We all share the same passion and I love sharing it with all on here. But to be fair, I don't deserve to be singled out, there are a lot of fantasic guys on here, youself included.

Thanks though mate, it does mean a lot.

ThingFish

Juniors
Hear, hear!!! Thanks for all the media updates through the season brother!! My one stop shop for Souths stories:grinning:

My brother and me might be traveling to NZ if we have a game there next year: Would be an honor to buy you a beer @callmack1

callmack1

Staff member
Hear, hear!!! Thanks for all the media updates through the season brother!! My one stop shop for Souths stories:grinning:

My brother and me might be traveling to NZ if we have a game there next year: Would be an honor to buy you a beer @callmack1
Ooh sounds exciting!!

Thanks guys, I really do appreciate it.

Not sure why there's all this praise for me though haha, there's so many great guys on here who have been great value throughout the season.

I love my team though what can I say? That's why I'm on here so often. I may be hundreds of Km's away across the ditch but I eat, sleep and breathe this club, it's such a big part of my life.

CliveC

Juniors
Ooh sounds exciting!!

Thanks guys, I really do appreciate it.

Not sure why there's all this praise for me though haha, there's so many great guys on here who have been great value throughout the season.

I love my team though what can I say? That's why I'm on here so often. I may be hundreds of Km's away across the ditch but I eat, sleep and breathe this club, it's such a big part of my life.
Nah you're not THAT good!:smiley:

Pilot house

Juniors
I think callmack is from nz;-

The Australian Consitution covers New Zealand as it was to a be state of Australia

Thence the New Zealanders told us where to go.

I hold out that they can still climb onboard one day.

Here are my seven favourite nz things ( in no particular order):

1. Maori culture including stories with spirits and morals, beautiful songs and ways of seeing the world. Haka is one dance, there are many more.

2. The National anthemn. Ours is just crap compared to theirs.

3. Holiday destination. It is the most scenic country on earth. People are mostly friendly and happy. The whole world wants to live there. They are buying up big.

4. Haka. The sacred war dance. It is very important to respect and hold it dear. Most Australians understand this and we truly love it.

5. Russel Crowe. Perhaps the greatest actor in the world.

6. Their Soldiers who fought and died with ours. Courageous and highly dangerous.

7. It is a quieter and nicer place than Australia. People are kinder there. Less crime and hate.

It would be pretty good to live in New Zealand.

It contributes to callmacks goodwill I guess.

Last edited:

callmack1

Staff member
I think callmack is from nz;-

The Australian Consitution covers New Zealand as it was to a be state of Australia

Thence the New Zealanders told us where to go.

I hold out that they can still climb onboard one day.

Here are my seven favourite nz things ( in no particular order):

1. Maori culture including stories with spirits and morals, beautiful songs and ways of seeing the world. Haka is one dance, there are many more.

2. The National anthemn. Ours is just crap compared to theirs.

3. Holiday destination. It is the most scenic country on earth. People are mostly friendly and happy. The whole world wants to live there. They are buying up big.

4. Haka. The sacred war dance. It is very important to respect and hold it dear. Most Australians understand this and we truly love it.

5. Russel Crowe. Perhaps the greatest actor in the world.

6. Their Soldiers who fought and died with ours. Courageous and highly dangerous.

7. It is a quieter and nicer place than Australia. People are kinder there. Less crime and hate.

It would be pretty good to live in New Zealand.

It contributes to callmacks goodwill I guess.
Greay post mate, I bloody love my country and I bloody love my hometown. Where else in the world could you go up the mountain AND hit the beach all in the same day?

Nah you're not THAT good!:smiley:
I'm no good tbh with ya bro! :D

Pilot house

Juniors
Thanks callmack, all of my family have to visited nz for a holiday at one point and our next door neighbours they are from Samoa.

Their dog he gets out sometimes and bolts over here. Probably wants to eat our cats.

One day he bolted over and he jumped in one of the cars, we tried to and pull him out but he was keen on a trip and chunky thing, he won’t go.

So we had to knock on the door and they came over and rescued him. They were embarrassed and stuff, but to us it was funny. We offered to take him out and bring him back, get it out of his system, but they persisted and had to carry him home scolding him.

There’s a big contingent of nzers and Pacific Islanders here in Sydney. They make pretty good Australians to live with us, but like you, very patriotic. We don’t care really.

My sister met an aboriginal spirit dog once ( a ghost dog) but that story is for another day!!

Roosters by 12 I’d say.

Pilot house

Juniors
I am more than ready to bribe callmack so he can use his mod gun and shoot a couple of our enemies off the forum.

As an elected official he needs to implement a “no mercy” policy for Souths haters.

callmack1

Staff member
Thanks guys, I'm very humbled to be made a mod and I can't believe it happened tbh with you haha.

I want to thank those who made it possible and hopefully I can follow DKOR's lead and keep our great forum ticking along nicely.

Latest posts