What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cameron Munster

mickeylane

Bench
Dragons one of 3 in for Cameron Munster for 2022 after Storm release him.. but there a twist .. only for 12 mnths as he’s heading to new Qld team in 2023

BIG RIG

Juniors
As I have stated some of our fans pray for better players then when they come along they find the negative straight away

One of the best players in the game. Why would you not want him here?

Mitty266

Juniors
We recruited josh Dugan after him being a “dickhead” on the backside of his career… that aged well didn’t it?
Munster is peaking … makes sense to me even if it is for a year. We would actually be able to watch a premiership winning 5/8 put together what that washed up deadsh*t normy could never do.

Gareth67

First Grade
Been to a few back alley pubs in my day , in fact some even had sawdust on the floor .

Some of the hotel’s ‘clientele ‘ had the bad habit of spitting and in some cases even spewing on the floor .

Having Munster in the Big Red V would vividly bring back the stench of those days in those dens of antiquity . 😷

Last edited:

Mattc

Juniors
If you were a team who are in a position to seriously challenge in 22, Munster on a one year mercenary type deal would work to add some missing firepower.
We aren’t there yet, and a one year deal would just hurt us in the long run.

OneEyedDragon

Juniors
Forget Munster. Storm cannot keep both Smith and Grant. One or the other will want a full time hooker gig. We need to be ready to swoop as soon as one becomes disgruntled. We are crying out for a damaging hooker.
Well, if I had that choice, I would take Grant over the powder sniffing block of cheese! Grant seems like a good player and a good personality.

Mojo

Bench
Where’s all this talk about Munster coming from? The guy has ratbag written all over him. It’s old fashioned but I believe it’s still true: StGI is rich with talented young players and always has been. Every game we play, our opposition has a few of our home-grown talented players. Why do let them go and pay good money for known crazies, rehab cases and semi-retirees to take their places? We talk about restoring the club culture. Well, the STGI culture IS developing great young footy players who live and breathe for the club. Look at Penrith and listen to what those young guys say about their connections, who they represent and how they feel about each other. That’s what builds great footy sides and wins games and competitions. Rugby league is a game of passion and belief upon which skills and tactics are built. It’s not a money game played in a marketplace of egotism.

Last edited:

Latest posts