What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cameron Smith

What will happen to Cam Smith?

• Charged - found guilty at judiciary and misses 1 or 2 matches

Votes: 131 61.8%
  • Charged - found guilty but downgraded, misses 0 matches

Votes: 29 13.7%
  • Charged - found innocent

Votes: 23 10.8%
  • Not Charged

Votes: 29 13.7%

• Total voters

hineyrulz

Post Whore
2314597163_f1bd64dd92.jpg

Twooooo Weeeeeeks
bahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

AILD

Bench
What does my club have anything to do with Smith being an absolute piece of Dogsh*t???? Sure we may not be in the finals but at least we are not a pack of cheating Merkins.......

hahah...eels fans. you guys make me laugh.

enjoying the finals footy so far??? :D:D

Ridders

Coach
They shouldn't ban him, alot of stuff went down in that game that wasn't looked at. If they checked all of it, the storm wouldn't be able to field a team.

Joe Davola

Juniors
Smith won't get charged (nor anyone else).

The Match Review Committee set the standard last week when there were no charges from Wk 1 of the finals....... not even Ben Creagh's dangerous throw on Mark Bryant could jag a charge even though that has been the match review committee's favourite charge all year.

Evolution

Juniors
You are kidding mate , what Smith did tonight was ten times worse than what Gallen did to Lafranci consider the potential side effects of Smiths actions eg broken neck , face it Smith is a Grub ( and I aint denying gallen is too )

Far out that comment of yours is just plain foolish mate

I will argue that the tackle in my sig is worse than the grapple Smith did. It is a lingering tackle of the elbow into the throat with force. There is only one reason to do it and it was not a massage.

If the windpipe is broken the outcome could very well be death as only very quick intervention would save him. Why was there not 100 enraged replies at the time? Thats right it was not a Storm player making the tackle.

You all pretend to care about the health of players but when it comes down to it you only care that it was performed by a storm player.

Last edited:

Frederick

Staff member
Lol @ all the Storm fans trying to defend Smyth's attempt at decapitating Thaiday.

2 weeks minimum

sting

Bench
f**k the judiciary, i would have loved nothing more than for sam thaiday to have stood up and put one right on smiths jaw. a few months out with a shattered jaw would be great.

Latest posts