What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can someone help please

Orsunfen

Juniors
ive just got the pc game and want to use your patch, ive downloaded it to my computer just not sure what to do next as i use my xbox for games and am not to computer friendly. if anyone can tell me the next step it would be much appreciated.

Jonotallica

Juniors
If it's Timmos patch just run the executive (program) file for his patch, and make sure you tell the patch where yo uhave installed your game, when it asks. Commonly it's C:\program files\RugbyLeague..

As long as you tell it the right directory.. for example if there isn't a space between rugby and league, and you put one.. it won't work. But as long as you tell it the exact right spot, it will all be fine and should work. Then all you have to do is load up the game and enjoy it. :)

Orsunfen

Juniors
ok, thanx mate just a bit slow! so when the patch is downloaded it automatically rewrites everything or do i then have to move it or just load the game like normal? sorry to be a pain in the ass just not really into computers but id like everything to be more updated, logos, ect!

Jonotallica

Juniors
To be safe.. go to C:\program files\RugbyLeague\data and copy the DB, MAESTRO, MOVIE, WORLD and TEAM folders.

Copy them and store them in another location outside of your rugby league folder. Timmos patch will overwrite certain files in those folders automatically. After you install Timmos patch, if you like everything about the patch leave everything as it is.

But if you don't like the new movie for example.. copy the backed up folder for movie, the one you stored somewhere else and replace the new movie folder with your old one. It's a lot easier doing this, rather then reinstalling your whole game again.

Edit- Your going to love Timmos logos and jerseys. :)