What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can the Panthers NSW Cup Go Back to Back in 2015?

kiwipete

Juniors
Round 1 is done and dusted and looking at the results in NSW cup were there any real surprises? My beloved Panthers just did enough to tame the Doggies in the heat out at Peppers Stadium. Standout players for us were Ben Murdoch - Masilla and Sam Anderson, both in defence and attack.Api Korisau also showed he will be pressing Segeyaro all year with a sharp display in round 1.
Would love to hear from all teams fans about how you think your team is going in 2015. There is so much written about the NRL teams but you struggle to find much accurate local news about up and coming players who fans are hoping will debut this year or even those players at the end of their careers who just want to keep playing for the love of the game.
I am a proud Panther fan who is happy to give my opinions each round on my teams progress and players to watch and hope others will do the same.
Bring it on!

Cheers Kiwipete.