What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can u Sign players

GB Lion

Juniors
I am from england and am only gettin the game on 19th December and i was just wondering if you could sign players from other clubs??

Wigan Warrior

Juniors
You cant sign players as such but you can just put any player into any team along with the ability to create a player and then play him in any team.

Unfortunately im pretty sure that someone said if you mess with the rosters it messes up the playing positions of the whole team.

manlysucks

Juniors
It is really really SIMPLE to edit teams. The system they've used works great I reckon. All you have to do is select a team and then select what player you want to put in that team. Also if a team has had any player losses during the off season (eg Tonga from Parra to Cant), you have to remove him from the Parra team as well.

It is true that if you remove players, it stuffs up the order of the squad, but thats easily fixed. You have to remove all the players, which places them at the bottom of the list of players in the order you removed them. Then you have to put them back in the order you want.

Editing the game makes it so much more fun. I've been tinkering with the squads, and have my predicted 2004 rosters for 4 of the teams. It only took me about 30 minutes.

I LOVE THE GAME now!

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Why are you looking up all old threads and posting in them? When it's not really neccesary because it's old news.

Jiffy

Juniors
but some people have only just got the game so they are wanting to read the old threads

StHelens

Juniors
pepstar87 said:
Why are you looking up all old threads and posting in them? When it's not really neccesary because it's old news.

Why are you making it sound like the end of the world? It's hardly a big deal if someone wants to respond to a post is it!? :roll:

KimmorleyKiller

Juniors
i wish the FAQ sticky was still there cause right now id be saying "read the f****** FAQ" but since its an old post i probly wouldnt care neway, but since its an old post that didnt need replying 2 neway now im pissed off all over again.

wat a pickle im in

StHelens

Juniors
KimmorleyKiller said:
i wish the FAQ sticky was still there cause right now id be saying "read the f****** FAQ" but since its an old post i probly wouldnt care neway, but since its an old post that didnt need replying 2 neway now im pissed off all over again.

wat a pickle im in

Get out more, can't believe you'd get wound up over something as little as this, it's only a message board! :roll:

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
It's just pretty annoying mate since we are regulars on this forum and read the same thing don't you think? Or read stuff we already know.