What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can we afford George Burgess on the Bench

truthslayer

Juniors
Just watch Souths Canterbury Cup side outplayed.now done for the year. No standouts today who would deserve to be picked next week. George Burgess played more minutes today but still to slow getting back into line. With only 10 mins last night and 3 runs I cant see how we can waste space with him on the bench. With injuries in the game, last night was hard to get the team in a good positional play. I watched Jayden Sua today and he as average, I do think he could lift fo a big occasion. .Brittain, Britt, Hiroti, Tracey and Gagan along with turner who I think is a good club man and possibly could fill centre lets face it he would have been better than Gagai. and sad he is forced to go the others won't miss them..

Travitoh

First Grade
I've said it a few times, if his name was George Burgers he'd be out of the picture by now. Brings very little if anything to the matchday 17. I watched a bit of the reserves today and he didn't contribute much in his time on the field at a time that the side needed a spark.

Against Canberra, dropping both Nicholls and George for Sua and Turner makes sense to me. They have a mobile pack that will expose George and Nicholls for the slow props they are. Move Sam to the middle and Sua in his place on the edge with Knight bringing some aggression from the bench.