What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CanadianSteve

C

CanadianSteve

Right now I can't get Front Row to come on from the link in Post #40. Is it down, or is it just my computer?

C

CanadianSteve

Still down, I guess. i hope this has nothing to do with me becoming a moderator there.:p

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Its causing some hassles Steve. Having just got off a long phone convo with the webhost in Chicago, I'm beginning to wonder how this lot became a super power.

C

CanadianSteve

Just to update this thread, I saw my cardiologist today for a 1 year checkup. Everything's fine, and I don't have to see him again for a year.

C

CanadianSteve

I quit drinking coffee, and try to watch what I eat. I do about the same exercise as I did before, with no ill effects. I'm still on medication for cholesterol and blood pressure. I still wish I could lose 10-15 pounds, otherwise everything's fine.

C

CanadianSteve

Just had a checkup with cardiologist, 3 years on from heart problem. He said my cholesterol count, etc was "perfect", and seems to be no worries.

Steve,
Just had a re-read of your old thread.
Pleased you are doing well and that the tests prove it.
Since this thread has been started I have had my own cardiac issues and been through the mill as well.Much the same, as you except my own father passed away aged 48 from a heart attack, and I smoke and drink and exercise is something that starts with e and can be found in the dictionary.Actually, make that nothing like you.
I'm still to fat and have a stomach that makes people request that I lie down so they can go absailing, my memory is on the way out and whilst my smoking and drinking are still not off my life agenda, they have been substantially reduced.
Also I'm about to start a bit of a fitness programme with the aim of walking the Kokoda Trail in mid 2007 with some mates and the last thing I want is to not succeed in that project.
Steve, look up Kokoda Trail on the net and you will find its historical signifigance to Australia.
Cheers mate and keep healthy.

P.S.
Having read your old thread reminded me of my computer problems a few years ago when I had to log in as St Ted.
Anyway, it does become concerning when the good old days were only several years ago.
As we have said before, we will just keep popping in here and see what happens.

C

CanadianSteve

Best wishes with your walking regimen Lord Ted. Quit that smoking and moderate your drinking, mate, it'll be worth it.

Do they have you on medication?