What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Canberra Record

msjd

Juniors
Hey i dunno if anyone was there or has heard about our team but I play for the South Tuggeranong Knights U'16s team. We are now the most successful Canberra Junior Rugby League team ever. In junior rugby league grandfinals start in U'10s. My team has won ever grand final form U'10s through to U'16s. I have played in this team since U'7s and have played the 3rd most games for them in the team.We have only ever lost a handful of games around here and N.S.W.

If anyone here saw the grand final a few weeks ago i was in the centres 3#. Next year we go on to bushrangers. But im also in the raiders so ill be playing both. I think a lot of you would of heard of Jordan hammond and Michael Brophy these 2 guys play in my team if any1 makes 1st grade it in our age group it'll be these 2 guys.

Michael Brophy(5/8,Centre) scored 34 tries in 15 matches not a bad effort.

Jordan hammond (halfback, Hooker,5/8)was picked in the U' 15s Australian marritt side he is a brillent player.

But there are Ian Campbell 2ndrow, frontrow), Harry Schubert(2ndrow, frontrow), , Grant Mcmullen(frontrow), and me that are also in play for the raiders.

I think its been a great effort from all the boys.

DJ Raida

Bench
Sounds good champion, stay loyal to the raiders- tell the others that as well ;) - maybe one day ill be cheering you on :D

msjd

Juniors
Sounds good champion, stay loyal to the raiders- tell the others that as well ;) - maybe one day ill be cheering you on

Mate i hope so. we will all be in SGB next year so u might get to see us have a run

thickos

First Grade
msjd said:
Sounds good champion, stay loyal to the raiders- tell the others that as well ;) - maybe one day ill be cheering you on

Mate i hope so. we will all be in SGB next year so u might get to see us have a run

SGB?

I assume SG Ball.

We don't actually play footy :lol:

sg ball....one of my friends from primary played sg ball this year...but then was moved to jersey flegg...i mentioned him a while ago...shannon macdonnell...awesome player.

ball boy

Bench
hey mate im in the 15's knights team and we played against you's at training and your all f**king awesome

woodgers

Bench
SGB?

I assume SG Ball.

We don't actually play footy

Why not? Imagine the side we could have SGG/ARMY UNITED.

I see Bay25 as a prop. Jed is a winger the mould of Joel Monaghan. Antonio could go a bit of fullback. Hrundi playing inside Jed at centre. Thickos you could scheme at Halfback. I could slot in at 5/8 or Lock. Matt from the SGB would be the other prop. RaidersMalt could be a centre also. Sully would be in the 2nd row in the mould of Josh Miller. Schif happens could copy whatever Thickos does. I don't know what 69 looks like but judging by the amount of posts he has, I presume he would be our stats man :lol:Raiders Ultra is a speedy winger and finisher (glory hog)on the other side just outside Malt. This is a great side!

There are so many options. That is a premiership side. Put us in the fone zone jumper and watch the heart in that side. Most of us would hang ourselves for missing a tackle.

hrundi99

First Grade
BB, you can be the rangy replacement 2nd rower a la Mr Martin.

I think I'd be better off out on the wing. I can bludge more that way.

I'd also rather not be inside Jed. :shock: :mrgreen:

Greenblooded

Juniors
woodgers said:
SGB?

I assume SG Ball.

We don't actually play footy

Why not? Imagine the side we could have SGG/ARMY UNITED.

I see Bay25 as a prop. Jed is a winger the mould of Joel Monaghan. Antonio could go a bit of fullback. Hrundi playing inside Jed at centre. Thickos you could scheme at Halfback. I could slot in at 5/8 or Lock. Matt from the SGB would be the other prop. RaidersMalt could be a centre also. Sully would be in the 2nd row in the mould of Josh Miller. Schif happens could copy whatever Thickos does. I don't know what 69 looks like but judging by the amount of posts he has, I presume he would be our stats man :lol:Raiders Ultra is a speedy winger and finisher (glory hog)on the other side just outside Malt. This is a great side!

There are so many options. That is a premiership side. Put us in the fone zone jumper and watch the heart in that side. Most of us would hang ourselves for missing a tackle.

Hold the phone, I'll put my hand up for Halfback, I only retired 7 years ago :lol:

Raider_69

Post Whore
thickos said:
msjd said:

SGB?

I assume SG Ball.

We don't actually play footy :lol:

does beg the question
could the SGB match it with the best of the best of NRL supporter groups

ANSWER:?!!?

woodgers

Bench
does beg the question
could the SGB match it with the best of the best of NRL supporter groups

ANSWER:?!!?

Of course. If not we would kill them in the end of season drink-off!

hrundi99

First Grade
I'm too old for this shit (tm).

I don't think we have enough big boppers, so we may struggle up the middle.

Latest posts