What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Canterbury Cup 2019

1. Paul Turner 2. Edward Kosi 3. Gerard Beale 5. Lewis Soosemea 6. Hayze Perham 7.Chanel Harris-tavita 8. Tevita Satae 9. Karl Lawton 10. Clayton Williams 11. Ligi Sao 12.Leivaha Pulu 14. Sam Cook 15. Paulos Latu 16. Preston Riki 17. Phillip Makatoa

Our 1st team of the year. I think we will go ok. Might start slow with all the new faces but gel together and make the semis

Blair

Coach
1. Paul Turner 2. Edward Kosi 3. Gerard Beale 5. Lewis Soosemea 6. Hayze Perham 7.Chanel Harris-tavita 8. Tevita Satae 9. Karl Lawton 10. Clayton Williams 11. Ligi Sao 12.Leivaha Pulu 14. Sam Cook 15. Paulos Latu 16. Preston Riki 17. Phillip Makatoa

Our 1st team of the year. I think we will go ok. Might start slow with all the new faces but gel together and make the semis

I hope we didn't peak in 2017, gee that was a good side. Lino, Hingano, the Sipleys, Sao, Bell, Ogden, Vete...

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Fulltime 14-19

Your 6 was your best, 4 and 13 did well too.

The Dogs 9 and 1 carved you up.

Iafeta

Referee
I think the ISP team showed talent, but you can also see why the key players there aren’t in first grade yet.

Ale and Sao excellent with the ball, but both are pretty ordinary in defensive contact

Harris Tevita and Perham, extremely easy to see what they are. Excellent broken field players who are trying to learn how to get a team around the park. Too often they took the wrong option, and then Perham when he had front foot ball and a spread defensive line shows outstanding footwork and agility and destroys them.

I thought Satae was pretty good. Patrick Herbert looks good too, but took a couple of poor options too overplaying his hand.

Pulu was better this game, but still a long way off first grade at this juncture.

BLN2

Juniors
Unfortunately (not really) we have a kiwis utility back as 18th man. I'm pro Perham being a fullback/winger myself, seems odd that Turner (always talked up as a half) is in the 1.

Latest posts