What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Canterbury - looking for another half' century

Canterbury

Juniors
CMON BOYS YOU CAN DO IT~~

44-24 with 8 minutes left.. give Nigel a try to top himself up on the top try scoring list :D :) :D

Kasper

Bench
Well he deifnatley has had a great last 3 weeks of football though he is not equal top he is equal second with Donald and Wesser. Vagana scored today so that moves him into first place with 19.

Jess

Juniors
Well done Haz :)

They slackened off a bit defensively in the second half, let a few easy tries in...though Manly didn't play too badly. Thurston was our best I thought, and Big Willie had a good game. Shifty was off his game though, esp. in the kicking department :?

We've scored 298 points in our last 6 games by my calculations, which is just under 50 points each game on average. Look out Canberra & Cronulla!

Jess said:
Well done Haz :)

They slackened off a bit defensively in the second half, let a few easy tries in...though Manly didn't play too badly. Thurston was our best I thought, and Big Willie had a good game. Shifty was off his game though, esp. in the kicking department :?

We've scored 298 points in our last 6 games by my calculations, which is just under 50 points each game on average. Look out Canberra & Cronulla!

Bring it on. 8)

Frenzy

Juniors
Signs of a good side that wins by THAT margin when not in peak form.

I'm glad I whacked money on the 'Dogs to win the comp the day after NV signed with us. I think I'm on a winner.

Rd 26 at Toyota though is when the Sharklings are coming to get ya :lol:

Latest posts