What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Canterbury Race 2 today

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Should have won on Saturday, big run.

Definately would have been close.

Interesting to see what they do now. I think the plan was always to go to the paddock as it's still very immature but after that run it would be hard not to push on.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
I thought the first 3 home were pretty decent runs in this race,Sebring Sun came from way back with the big weight(good effort for a 2 year old under the heavy load),the 2nd placed horse on debut Montauk also finished very hard and travelled nicely in the run,the 3rd placegetter Metallic Crown may have been the best run in the race as he was 800 wide the whole trip,did well to fight on strongly on debut from a tough run.

Only a midweek donkey meeting but Sebring Sun has shown some talent before that and the other 2 placegetters are by very good sires(More Than Ready and Northern Meteor)

http://racing.racingnsw.com.au/FreeFields/Results.aspx?Key=2015Jul29,NSW,Canterbury%20Park

Replays are here,there all better than Wazn already so that's a positive.

3 length victory today at the Farm:thumb

Lemon Squash

First Grade
:lol:True dat

Luckily were smart enough not to back anything at 1.30 and wait until there 4/1

Odds on look on kents:cool:

I actually backed the exacta with it and Devil Hawk last start for a bit of value and then f**kin Devil Hawk ended up bolting in and screwing me :lol::crazy:

Lemon Squash

First Grade
I think he is good value, I'll be cheering for Cannyescent but I might have a bit on Metallic Crown

hineyrulz

Post Whore
The house is on Cannyescent, will by a dark day in the Hiney house if it doesn't salute.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Ok lads any takers I am working the corner from queen to Adelaide at Brisbane. Bread and jam boys bread and jam.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Turned out a decent form race,Sebring Sun 3rd in the Group 1 Golden Rose,Metallic Crown won a group 3 and Montauk won a donkey race at the farm today,donkey race ftw.

Latest posts