What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carney

ghoti

Bench
If Townsend can go through the game without missing any crucial tackles and gets some big kicks down field, I think that's all we'll need to beat Manly. We've got their measure in the pigs. I think other posters are right in identifying the lack of a second kicking game as the major problem with playing Lewie/Graham in the 6. Morris may need to kick more from dummy half?

Card Shark

Immortal
Yes, I think chad's best asset is his kicking game & we will beat Manly by playing good field position.

He is accustomed to the role whereas Graham (& Lewis) don't seem comfortable doing it.

I was against Townsend but replace a half with a half, don't disrupt the team more than we have too.

Surely

Post Whore
Is this the same chad who couldn't get the reserves home in their fist final ?

ghoti

Bench
Is this the same chad who couldn't get the reserves home in their fist final ?

Different. In firsts, he doesn't need to get us home, he just needs to play solid, keep us at the right end of the field with his kicking game, and distribute well to the big guns.

The Dodger

First Grade
has anyone even thought about playing morris in the halves?
not sure what options to take for hooker if that's the case though.

de gois to start, maybe do the full 80 minutes?
who else could share the hooker role if morris moved to the halves.

I think we need another kicker.
lewis cant kick, wade would be the next best option.

Stalefish

Juniors
coz he shapes to run out of dummy half so our forwards then run as decoys bt then he realises hes lined up and throws it in desperation. his defensive technique is sublime bt he doesnt offer enuf on offence. blood licha nxt year.