What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cartman Parker just wants respect from everybody

Yes this is the NRL marketing dept.

And he is a GREAT player? Get your hand off your dick.

He is a promising young player who hasn't done a lot yet

Well he's a good player who is in good form and I don't see why credit should be held back because he might go downhill? Great is pushing it and I don't want to argue semantics so I'll agree it's the wrong choice of word.

But I think we lose sight of what an achievement origins and international reps are, especially for someone so young. The vast majority of rugby league forwards will never player for State of Origin and Australia.

Let's be realistic. Klemmer could right now walk into any rugby league side in the NRL. He is, right now, one of the most physically dominant human beings in the game.

You're being unreasonable with your comments as it's obvious you have something against him by harping on about toughness and verbal sprays and this and all that extra shit.

He's already streets ahead of Charlie f**king Webb and shits on most Queenslanders from a great height.

Canard

Immortal
Well he's a good player who is in good form and I don't see why credit should be held back because he might go downhill? Great is pushing it and I don't want to argue semantics so I'll agree it's the wrong choice of word.

But I think we lose sight of what an achievement origins and international reps are, especially for someone so young. The vast majority of rugby league forwards will never player for State of Origin and Australia.

Let's be realistic. Klemmer could right now walk into any rugby league side in the NRL. He is, right now, one of the most physically dominant human beings in the game.

You're being unreasonable with your comments as it's obvious you have something against him by harping on about toughness and verbal sprays and this and all that extra shit.

He's already streets ahead of Charlie f**king Webb and shits on most Queenslanders from a great height.

Try to argue the point rather than an ad hominem attack.

Stop masturbating for a second and calm down. He is a promising young player. The hype is over the top, especially the Phil Gould fellatio.

Carl Webb took shits that have achieved more in Rugby League than Klemmer has so far

Last edited:
Try to argue the point rather than an ad hominem attack.

Stop masturbating for a second and calm down. He is a promising young player. The hype is over the top, especially the Phil Gould fellatio.

Carl Webb took shits that have achieved more in Rugby League than Klemmer has so far

This Carl Webb v's David Klemmer argument will be resolved in the year 2030 when Klemmer comes to Parra for a retirement fund top up. Only then can we make reasonable comparison.

carcharias

Immortal
strange to see how easily the QLD players, ex players and their mums have been baited into making comments to journos.
On the other hand the NSW players don't seem to give a flying f**k about anything.

Canard

Immortal
strange to see how easily the QLD players, ex players and their mums have been baited into making comments to journos.
On the other hand the NSW players don't seem to give a flying f**k about anything.

Don't you mean, it's not strange to see how many made up stories News Limited NSW are printing?

carcharias

Immortal
Don't you mean, it's not strange to see how many made up stories News Limited NSW are printing?

no

ftr
As a Sharks fan I can assure you I do not read anything that c**k smoker Hooper writes.

I'm serious.
Parker fell into those radio interviews.
Very unQLD

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
If you believe that line in the story then you must also believe that there was an incident between Parker and Gagai

What do you believe?

There's more than a line in a gossip story. Gallen calling QLD disrespectful before game 2 then dishing like a house frau about Parker's respect line being embarrassing, immediately after it is another prime example.

ek999

First Grade
What do you believe?

There's more than a line in a gossip story. Gallen calling QLD disrespectful before game 2 then dishing like a house frau about Parker's respect line being embarrassing, immediately after it is another prime example.

None of that article

It was an article based around a fictional incident between Parker and Gagai. Why would I believe any line in that story?

chigurh

Yes they do.

This whole series (and probably last) has been a massive media-fueled gossip fest.

Agree with the last part.

Not sure if it has been worse than previous years, or if there's only so many times the media can rehash the same beat-ups, but it has been a massive bore and I have found myself tuning out. The football itself is still must watch.

Latest posts