What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Catalan Dragons

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Ian, any chance you can post those pics here as well:

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/forumdisplay.php?f=98

I'm sure they'll get a wider audience and will go down well.

Cheers.
emthup.gif

C

CanadianSteve

Wider audience, eh? I suppose it's true. But we may have a huge number of lurkers here, who may begin posting anytime soon.

C

CanadianSteve

Bender - is that you with a new handle? I see your old nic is still on the member list too.

Benderparma

Juniors
Yes, I fell victim to the old forgot your old hotmail address and password for the ninemsn communities disease. I suspect it got quite a few old timers over the year.

On a brighter note, the new handle comes with a direct email every week that tells me of all the latest happenings at LWOS.

Benderparma

Juniors
Do you two still post over at League unlimited?

I havent noticed your posts for a while, though with so many posters trying to get their post numbers up you just lose track. Sometimes I wonder how many old LWOS supportersare still around.Most of them seem to rarely post nowadays.

Even the likes of Willow and El Duque (think it is El Diablo now) dont seem to post anywhere near as much anymore, or at least that is what it seems..

imported_kier

Juniors
I hardly ever post on LU - I'm not interested in posting on "specific interest" forums - Ialways liked LWOS because everything and anything was discussed - and often was.

LU seems way too big for me - totally impersonal - same for rlfans.com

I still post on totalrl.com every now and again and also on rugbywar.nospam229.com - another small site with a community feel (although that too is falling of a bit
emsad.gif
)

C

CanadianSteve

I too haven't gone on LU regularly for months. I agree that it got too big and impersonal. I did try to keep up there for a long while, but my lack of RL TV viewing limited me to the basketball forum and a few others. Or maybe I just lost interest as sometimes happens.

I do still miss the small community atmosphere of this place at its best. I hope more old regulars come back someday.

Latest posts