What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

catalans versus huddersfield 5th May

greg72

Juniors
Hi I will be going to France to watch this game, does anybody know if there is a chance to meet the players afterwards ? I would love to get a photo of myself and Steve Menzies. The last time I saw him play was in Sydney in 1995....

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
Hi I will be going to France to watch this game, does anybody know if there is a chance to meet the players afterwards ? I would love to get a photo of myself and Steve Menzies. The last time I saw him play was in Sydney in 1995....

Quite a few times I've watched SL games or some stuff on Youtube, I've seen people getting pics and autographs, don't see why you wouldn't be able too.

Good luck and post a few pics here of the game and other stuff if you can and have fun.

Evil Homer

Staff member
Yeah, there shouldn't be any reason why not if you try hard enough. If nothing else, you can just wait for them outside the players' entrance before or after the match.

Latest posts